Lazing Around Eating Chinese Food

$3

Β Β  (1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I didn't have a lot of time to think of what to make for dinner that day. so on a natural impulse I decided to get some greasy take out. 🐽 I'm getting so greedy that eating fast food two to three times a day is not uncommon for me. I look for any excuse to pick up fast food or at least some sort of fatty snack when I'm in town.Β πŸ˜‹

Edited by Thickgoddess92

Other Files from Thickgoddess92

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Wow!!!πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ‘ Thickgoddess92 you are looking so stunning 😍❀️and FATπŸ˜πŸ’• Β !!! And eating that yummy πŸ˜‹ greasy take out,,, I was really !surprised !!! 🀩 by watching you laying on your side ,,,and eating that greasy yummy πŸ˜‹ food πŸ₯˜ really !!! really !!! fast πŸ’¨ with your new added FAT !!! 😍❀️ ,,,, In that Big HUGE !!! FAT !!! HANGING GUT of yours ,,,, especially when it Hangs 😍and touches the bed 🀩as it jiggles 🀩and flows 😍underneath ,,,,those tight hot πŸ₯΅ jeans πŸ‘– and most of all Β is. ,,,I really didn’t want this video to end ☺️❀️❀️❀️because I was so attractive too it Β πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’•,,,,,Β So ,So ,Β Racecar Sportcar GIF by LamborghiniGreat Job πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’•

Link to review