4 Screenshots

About This File

I haven't worked out in over a year soĀ join me on this 10 minute workout šŸ„µ ! Iā€™ve also gained 80 lbs and Iā€™ve became quite lazy! šŸ’¦šŸ„µĀ I get right into with some bicep curls and jumping jacks. Which quickly tired me out and I try some squats but Iā€™m way too big and itā€™s extremely hard. Then I finish off with some dancing and shaking and jiggling my beautiful big body and belly for youĀ which made me EXTREMELY HUNGRY!!! I hope this workout earned me a good meal because Iā€™m super hungry now!Ā 
Ā 

thank you for all the love and support.Ā 

Other Files from KatKummings

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Ilvg

If you like cute faces, huge sexy bellies, and adorably out of shape bbw then you really canā€™t get much better than this vid. Kat starts off lifting weights and showing off her fat round arms. Theyā€™re so round she canā€™t stick her arms straight up. She gets tired fairly quickly and every curl she does makes her belly wobble hypnotically. Then she steps in place but her thighs are so thick they rub together at the knees and she has to spread her legs a little bit just to get them past eachother. All the while adjusting her massive tits and talking about how hungry sheā€™s getting. After that she starts doing knee touchesā€¦ well attempts knee touches. I think she reaches her knee once or twice which is honestly pretty impressive with how much her belly and thighs get in the way. Turning around, she starts doing squats and shows off ass as it eats her shorts. The way her ass jiggles and spreads with every squat is incredibly hot and worth the price of the vid alone. Next is more weight lifting that transitions to ā€œjumping jacksā€ where her feet never leave the ground yet causes her to lose her breath quickly. Finally the last couple of minutes is Kat dancing with her belly out being sexy and cute. Well worth the price amazing work!

Link to review