4 Screenshots

About This File

The HIGHLY requested body tour of Casey's growing body is finally here! In this long video, Casey takes you through a top-to-bottom tour of her enormous growing body. She gives you the details of all her favorite rolls, jiggles, and stretch marks. She jiggles it all for you and for the first time EVER Casey shows you her thick backside. Her belly gets lots of attention and jiggles in this video because lets face it....we ALL love this fat growing gut! And as always, Casey turns herself on just thinking about her expanding body.... Enjoy XOXO

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is a must have!!! The body tour was hot 🥵. Love the stories that go with each roll. Can’t wait for the next to come

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always fun to see Casey talk as she explores her curves and later turns around to show off her booty.  Her bra and panties accentuates her skin to make her look even better.

Cute bracelet too. Loved the talk about her double chin, that's a sensual and supple site.  Her belly ripples more here than any ocean too.

Do note that the body tour is more verbal as Casey describes and gesticulates to her body parts rather than have a camera pan 360 degrees. 

I truly appreciated her mentioning the tattoo changes with one becoming hidden as I asked but my only clue is I would hold an L if I spoiled the full message.

It's very unique honestly and my ears are personally pleased, especially that I was listened to.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

so hot to hear Casey showing everything getting bigger and how muchshe wants to grow! I loved when she stands up and show off her amazing body! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

I dont know if there's anything sexier than hearing @Curvage Casey give a body tour of her growing thiccness!! Casey gets so turned on showing off and everything she points out i wholeheartedly agree with! The sexiest fatty just keeps growing and it is so fun to watch this journey! Keep growing, Girl!!! 🥰

Link to review