5 Screenshots

About This File

Another try on sprite and banana bloating, in this video I try eating 2 bananas and then chugging room temperature sprite (for the bubbles 😅). I don't burp much in this one for two reasons: I was feeling it coming up to my throat more often than I'd like to, and because I was looking for some serious belly expansion. So here we go!

After the video, I included 2 extra clips. The first one is a POV and a little bit of describing how awful I feel; then 1h after the bloating when I notice I actually blew up a little more, and my shorts buttons were further from closing than right after I finished. 

I hope you enjoy my experimental approach of things and thank you for your support, always 

🐹💚

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 5 members found this review helpful 2 / 5 members

WOW !!! Another incredible increasing ,,, bananaa 🍌and sprite 🍾bloat  ,,,how hot !!! 🥵 and amazing that truly was !!! too watch ,,,😍on camera ,,,,🎥 🤩,,,,everytime when thatfatguineapig does ,another bananaa ,🍌and sprite ,🍾 bloat  ,she does it really!!! 😍Really !!! 😍Really!!!😍 Good !!! 👍 and very impressive !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕 thatfatguineapig continues ,,,too look BIGGER !!!  😍and FATTER !!! And Hotter 😍  I truly loved it 🥰❤️  and not just that ,,,but the way she wore those really hot tight jeans ,,😍,👖 with her BIG !!!HUGE !!! FAT !!! Bloated GUT !!! Hanging out underneath them 🤩❤️,,,and it really sticks out even more 😍❤️,,,than last time ,,,and the way thatfatguineapig is standing up giving a closer angle 📐 view   ,,, And that BELLY!!!,,,,😍❤️❤️❤️ Oh my gosh ,,, 🤩❤️💕just look at it  !!! ,,,,how much it jiggles 😍and bounces on its very own  😍🥰❤️ ,,,what really impressed me the most ,,,is how FAT !!! And Fabulous ,,that ,,very ,,nice !!!  FAT !!! ,, 👍 GUT !!!,, Really looks and the way it really !!! jiggles 😍and bounces 😍without hardly using your hands 🙌 or should I say ,,,hands free ,,,WOW !!! Bloating too me is so much fun ,,too enjoy ,,,and too watch ,,, it grow really FAT !!! And HUGE !!! 😍 and just ,,,stretching that FAT !!! GUT !!! Of yours even more I am the type ,, of guy 🥰who is so much into the FAT !!! BELLY Attraction 🥰❤️💕🍔🍕🧁🍟🍦🌮I just can’t hardly discribe it right 🥰 now but anyways ,,,you have worked so hard ,,❤️on your weight gain journey ❤️💕and reaching your weight gain journey goals ,,,and too be truly honest,,,,, it ,is , absolutely !!! working !!!👍😍💕and it is looking mighty gorgeous ,,😍🤩and perfect 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 thank you  very ! ❤️very! ❤️very! ❤️much !!! ,,,,for all that you do  on curvage!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! It made me truly happy to get such positive feedback! It's my pleasure to be around, and I hope to stay for longer always experimenting stuff and transforming my body. Thank you for your words, they are encouraging 💚

Link to review