5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani already stuffed herself silly with Chinese Food, but she's a greedy, greedy girl, and doesn't feel big enough yet. 

After whining about how much you fed her, she guzzles soda on top of a belly already stretched tight and stuffed with food. Her gut is growing so large that it spreads her thighs apart. She pushes through her discomfort, wincing and clutching at her gut as loud, deep belches slip out of her plump lips. She can't stop herself from sensually jiggling and fondling her fat rolls as she bloats herself into nonstop burping and moaning. You even get treated to her panting and complaining about having to walk up and down stairs to get more soda, before she fills herself to her physical limit.

**NOTE - the first 45 seconds does not have sound, and that's why it is marked down from $5.99 to $3.99

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What can i say? I'm in love! The shape of your belly is amazing! Those burps were thunderous! Also i back what that other review said. a belly noises video would be incredible! Can't wait to see those videos in the future 😍 you have such a cute face too btw, i love your double chin! ❤️

Link to review
stun_gun_headbutt

ur beautiful... I would love if u did a belly noises vid in the future, especially while you chug/stuff yourself

Response from the author:

I'm saving up for a high quality mic! I want to do a belly noise video so bad but I want to do it right :)

Link to review
laletestetes

Simply perfet 👌 I also love that you are showing your face again! You are super cute 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much babe!! The support is amazing 😍😍

Link to review