Sloppy McDonald’s stuffing after drinks, new measurements & struggling to sit on counter🥵

$4.50

(6 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

I start this video off stuffing my huge body in a too small bikini that I honestly thought would fit 😅 I guess I’m fatter than I realize 😍Then I try to hop up on the countertop like I used to when I was under 300lbs. It’s quite a sight to see my massive body attempt a simple task like that..after working up a sweat I gorge on my favorite food. McDonald’s. Moaning from pleasure, Mayo & grease on the corners of my mouth, I inhale bite after bite. I down a large vanilla shake in probably record time while playing with my humongous belly. It’s easier to play with my belly while the cup sitting is in between my enormous boobs.

After this, I decide to measure my belly sitting down, standing up, my thigh, arm & one of my fat sacks (boob) which was really hard to do to keep it curvage friendly 🥵 After all that hard work, I give myself a belly rub and admire my cow like body in th camera & get veryyyy turned on while playing with my blubber. I really hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love on my journey to 700lbs😋I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FDHTR50

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Seriously, when she says it the hottest video she's made, believe her. I was dumbfounded how hot it was watching TBABBW struggle to jump up on the counter, looking as she is significantly heavier and fatter as just a little over a month ago. I wish I could give mote stars because honestly just the first 5 minutes deserves 10 stars. It would be super fun to see this video remade a couple months from now when she's even heavier.

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

BAB starts off wearing the classy and always sexy hand bra end even then her tits look ready to bounce out at any moment. Then she turns around and goes for her cow print bikini. Now we usually see her from the front stuffing her gorgeous face and sexy belly so it’s easy to forget she’s sitting on a whole mountain of ass that gets put on glorious jiggly display as she squeezes into her bikini. Seeing her struggle to get on that counter is a straight up magical experience. I don’t care how good your imagination is, nothing will compare to seeing all that flab moving and quaking as over 400lbs of lard tries to force its bulk onto the counter. Smash cut to BAB cramming fries into her mouth like a gluttonous pig, already out of breath unable to take her food out of the bag without taking a couple ravenous bites first if she doesn’t finish it off entirely. Spilling sauce on her belly and scooping it up with nuggets. Hell there’s even a part where she’s staring into the camera cramming fries into her mouth only for one to fall out of her mouth and try to roll off her massive mammaries to freedom only for BAB to catch it and shove it back into her mouth without breaking eye contact. Then she starts lifting her middle belly fold and flashing her bellybutton before seductively fingering it as she stuffs her face. Finally she measures herself and gets even more out of breath during the process. An absolute one of a kind experience that nobody should miss!

Response from the author:

Unreal review. I literally got chills reading this. You describe my videos in a way that I could never think of. Thank you so much 🥰

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That. Was. Amazing. Seriously, one of, if not the best videos not just from @TheBigAssBBW but just in general. Others have already described the content, so I’ll just stick with my reactions. 
I will never get tired of seeing your ass crease and the way your ass seems to push your back fat up until it collides with your side rolls. And then, when you ate enough food for a decent-sized family, I was just in awe. It was like eating was all that mattered, like your whole being was just focused on getting fatter. And the measurements were amazing! You’re bigger around than a lot of people are tall. I mean, one of your thighs is bigger than my waist, and you’re not even close to your goal weight! 

Also, to help you gain even faster, you can buy the mayo restaurants (including McDonald’s?) use online, just look up “restaurant grade mayo” or “extra heavy mayonnaise.” 

Link to review
TD32

Not a dull moment! I’m new to this I’m not gonna try and make play by play of the video but she is absolutely gorgeous! Dipping the entire sandwich, she’s just hot af and it’s definitely worth every bit of 10$.

@TD32 its such a little sandwich compared to my meaty hands hahaha 😂😋thank you so much for your sweet review, I genuinely appreciate it 🥰💕 

Link to review
t69502a

BAB's best video yet. To see her gorging in a thong whilst her rolls of fat spill out of it is nothing short of sublime. I'd love to see you create more videos like this. It is a must have video.

You’re amazing. Thank you so much for your review and your support 🥰

Link to review