2 Screenshots

About This File

Guess what happens when you decide to start eating whatever you want, whenever you want it? You gain weight, and -fast-

These past couple months I’ve been stuffing myself senseless; waking up starving and gorging on fatty foods all day long, only to find myself craving more and more. It’s almost like…the fuller I become, the more I want to keep eating and stuffing my fat lil face until I’m too swollen to move. In short; I think I broke my brain, the cravings are endless. Here’s the aftermath of a couple months of endless gluttony, I was honestly shocked at my measurement’s and how the weight is starting to stick to me. What do you think?

also, if you enjoyed this video, I’d really appreciate a review, they help so much. 💖 muah!  

84304F28-4A3F-4263-BCD0-401151573630.gif

5A953AA9-B3BA-4EC9-972E-EEDC6C14A4C9.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is just what you hoped it would be, extremely attractive woman who's gotten noticably fatter since the last clip.  Very sexy fat talk and the pride she has in her new, curvy body is gives me the warm and fuzzies.  Don't miss it!

Link to review
Loserdood

This is a great video, and enchantress does an excellent job of providing info of her gain while showing it off aswell ;) Most definitely do not pass this up ! 

however I was curious about the song around  10:21-13:36, what is the name of it/ the artist?

Link to review
Kieran8

That is some amazing progress you have made within the short space of time! Wow! i LOVE how jiggly your belly hang is, i just wanna squeeze it, and your ass is incredible! You have such a bubbly personality and you do really look happy with the body you are getting, keep up the good work! 😍❤️

Link to review
Jooky

Watching you jiggle in that shirt as it rides up your belly is the sexiest thing ever!!  Amazing.  Totally making me want to gain more, just sayin 😁

Link to review
Dogman

Love how jiggly your getting can’t wait too watch you become a sexy fat eating machine 

Link to review