2 Screenshots

About This File

As usual, CGGF wakes up STARVING. Though she always buys light, healthy breakfast options at the grocery store, she always finds herself immediatedly craving tons of carbs and fat in the morning instead. So as usual, CGGF caves in to her cravings and orders food. First, she scarfs down a large rice and chicken bowl drenched in spicy mayo along with a sweet smoothie bowl treat. But after hogging down the first large meal, she is still much too hungry to start her day. So she orders a whole pizza and a soda as she gets ready to start her day and eats it after getting ready, just half an hour after finishing the first meal. She hogs down a pizza and soda while wearing jeans that are (as always) becoming way too tight, as well as a t shirt that she previously ripped with her belly and that won't stay down over her bulging gut. This greedy girl is so used to stuffing herself constantly that these 2 large meals feel like a "casual" breakfast to her. Welcome to the life of a growing, gluttonous fatty! While she eats, CGGF shares some super hot fat chat while she is unable to resist constantly playing with her massive, jiggly belly.

This clip contains: 🍕stuffing with 2 large meals + a smoothie bowl and soda 🍕 lots of fat chat 🍕 belly play/ rubs 🍕 tight jeans 🍕 small, ripped t shirt 🍕lots of gluttony 🍕 LOTS of belly 🍕 two different CGGF looks (natural and alt girl look)

Please be sure to take a moment to leave me a review so I know how I can make the best possible content for you! Your feedback is always so appreciated, as is your continued support. Thank you!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love seeing CGGF stuff her face. It's amazing how much she eats just in the beginning of her day- truly a greedy girl! Seeing her in a tight (and ripped) shirt is soooooo hot and her fat chat is always extra sexy, too. Then when you add in the sensual belly play with that huge plump belly, this is just 🥵 CGGF has literally the perfect body and the gorgeous face of a model. I recommend this video to everyone 😍

Response from the author:

You’re too sweet! Thank you so much for all your support. So happy you loved the clip 🥰🖤

Link to review

Join CGGF eating a huge meal to start the day got to fill up that massive belly of hers. Turning to the side you can really see how far her belly sticks out now. She destroys her 1st meal easily her couch is definitely feeling the pressure of her sitting on it 😍. Pizza next and her muffin top is so out of control 🐷 love the jiggling. You should definitely try an English breakfast there is so much of it, some places let you do it buffet style. 5 stars CGGF love your stuffing vids too, watching your belly grow is so hot 🥵.

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the awesome review!! ♥️I really want to travel to England soon, and I will 100% be eating massive breakfasts everyday . This info has only made me want to go more 😂 

Link to review