7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey's immediate family has known about her lifestyle for quite some time. But for her extended family - this massive weight gain has always been quite the mystery to them.

Casey's cousins are in town. They live on the West Coast and don't see eachother often. They are literally Barbie dolls - tall, blonde, super fit and super thin. The complete OPPOSITE of Casey.

They were having a girls night and catching up on life and inevitably, Casey's weight gain came up and DAMN she went into detail. Casey opened up entirely to her cousins about feedism, her modeling on Curvage, dating/sex life, and all the details of this unique little life she lives. She even showed them her mass gainer powder 😅

Casey gives you all the details of their reaction & responses here in this clip! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow it was so great hearing Casey recap her cousins visit to her. So of course Casey is fabulous as always with her giant belly bursting out of her clothes and she tells us about how her cousins who live on the west coast who have not seen her in quite awhile stoped by her place. So after the initial inquiries from her cousins, Casey decides to open up and give them a crash course on the feedism lifestyle and community. So Casey breaks down the essentials of the life she leads and various other kinks a part of the community. Like I said Casey looks absolutely stunning in this outfit that is much too tight on her, hugging her curves in all the right places, but what makes this clip so great is Casey orienting her extended family about what the people on Curvage know and love so much. It’s not like her cousins will change their lifestyle to Casey’s but despite that I’m hoping more conversations like this can be had among all of our family and friends so that this lifestyle is not considered so taboo. Casey has always been a leading example for the curvage/pro fat community and this clip is another credit to her solid character.

Link to review
STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I found this an insightful video but also shows strength & bravery. If anyone is seeking stories about how to come out about your fetish to family then recommend this video for insights and advice. Thanks for sharing this video. To tell family your inner fetish interest is a big deal. Listening to this video It made me curious what kind of stuff her cousins are into, but it is probably better just to keep that as a mystery. I was glad that the family members were curious to know more but I was not sure if the questions are to show concern too for ones health. It is good hearing stories like this to learn how do others view you for your fetish. Even for me I have trouble talking to family about my own interest in fat community. I hate to be made fun of or made shamed for liking to draw plus size women, so I could not imagine what it is like sharing that one is the fetish and their is not much of a way to hide that fetish. Casey also has a great looking outfit in this video. I liked the blue color of the outfit. 

Link to review
Sammybellylover

Maybe one of her cousins inner feedee has awakend😉.

To be serious: My own expiriences since years talking to girls and ladies about our common passion for a fatter lifestyle are eye-opener and liberating for many of them.

Therefor this vid is a must see for all FA´s.🤩 Btw: Casey and her belly - pure sexiness!😍  

Casey beauty evolution.jpg

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Once again Casey absolutely STUNS with her outfit and physical beauty! You can never take your eyes off those perfect eyes of hers!!! Except to look at and admire that belly of course! It won't stop growing....and then she drops this gem of a reactions clip! I won't spoil anything so you go buy to listen but these reactions do NOT disappoint and neither does she!!!! She's not planning on going anywhere but BIGGGEERRRR too so we can expect even more of these in the future! Thank you so much, Love!!!!! 😍

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Have to admit, it was hard to keep up with the personal stories you were telling once you took that ENORMOUS gut out hehe 🥵🥵🥵 Always glad to hear how far you've come with embracing your weight gain and living the life that you've always wanted!!! Keep up the great work Casey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Bellmin

I wanted to tell you how great this vid was on so many levels.  Having also grown up with a fetish/kink, I know how heavy a burden that is to carry around.  Yours physically shows so definitely a bit harder to "hide" from anyone.  Was very cool to listen to how you freed yourself from some of that with the cousins.  You're a very cool and brave woman...keep rockin it CC...You do you!  

This vid is SOOOO worth it...cause ya know...CC is awesome as usual!

Link to review
ZAIZEK

talkingvideo always as good as the eating/stuffing/roleplaying ones! 1 million stars ❤️ mindblowing every single time

Link to review
pregnite10

Holy fucking shit! Casey, you just keep getting hotter and hotter! Thank you once again for such wonderful content! xoxoxoxoxo

Link to review
jacksprat

3 of 8 members found this review helpful 3 / 8 members

Hey, Ya know who had sex with the hottest Lover on the planet? I mean besides any of Casey's exes (obviously). I did. We all did really. When we have truly been in love, the person we shared our selves with is truly the most beautiful soul in the world. Now that is some kinky shape-shifting stuff, right? But it's true. Love doesn't make us blind, it allows us to see the most stunning beauty. And that's who we get to fuck when we are in love. Super-Sexy online video girls are at a serious disadvantage when it comes to real connections. But Casey somehow bridges that disconnect. Everyone reading this review knows what I'm talking about. Casey fleshes herself out. She constantly pads her bodily image with sensual fullness. She is fully developed as can be. Plump with human wamth and tenderness. She is the GREEDIEST fat girl who constantly shares her sweetness. She is completely GENEROUS and GIVING while she Greedily Gobbles up everything into her growing belly. No, She won't share a bite of her pzzas but everything else is on the table. We are welcome. All the food, all the calories are hers alone. But she invites us in and shares the intimacy of her fat life. And if you are not jacking off to the sexiest fat belly on the planet while Casey bravely describes her personal openness with her tall skinny blonde West-Coast fam: Well then, you probably won't ever get it. She is openning herself up to us as well. We get to see these personal moments along with her.  I, for one, am going through tissues over here like it's a tear-jerking rom-com. But no tears, just lots of jerking. BTW, She looks Amazing doing it.... must be all that intimate Love. I know how corny all this sounds, especially on a kink page. But all of Casey's fan-fam are nodding along as they read. 

Link to review