11 Screenshots

About This File

The much anticipated sequel  to "Your McFat Girlfriend" Is finally here!

Your girlfriend, Candice,  has gained over TWENTY pounds since she got her job at McDonalds and it doesn't look like she's going to stop any time soon. She's finally giving into her every craving, every day coming back with more food in larger sizes, each time saying that she brought it home for you, but you know that she got it all for herself... (not that you mind ) This job has made all your dreams come true, she is really becoming such a good feedee..

She comes home from work and plops down on the bed infront of you to debrief her on her hard day at the job... She recounts how hard it is to stand and how hard it is not to eat all of the food that's being prepared all while burping and shoving her face full of fries, burgers, chicken nuggets, and ice cream. 

Reviews are always very appreciated , they help me know what to create more of in the future and make me so happy to read!  

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Right from the start it’s obvious candice has gained since the 1st mcfat GF clip her face is rounder her lower belly has even more stretch marks. This piggy just loves McDonald’s she can’t keep her hands off her growing belly jiggling her huge gut 😍. She tells us how she wants to keep growing while letting out burps. I hope this becomes a trilogy can’t wait to see the mcfat GF get even bigger 🥵.

Link to review