5 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
talk of mobility problems measurement | oil massage | weigh-in | fat chat

This video starts off with me sweating and nearly out of breath from just setting up the camera to record. I talk about the mobility issues I've started to have since gaining basically 100lbs. I have really let myself go from the 5'4, 135lb girl I used to be. Before measuring, I drip oil over each body part so it's easier for me to wrap the tape around.. I write down each measurement too so I can keep track of my growth as I gain. Seeing progress in the form of enlarging excites me and makes me want to keep going. When I finish measuring, I hop on the scale and I won't spoil it for you.. but I was happy :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️ If you value my content, and want more, please leave me sweet and positive reviews below to read ❤️ 
I love hearing from the Curvage community

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.