5 Screenshots

About This File

Ever wonder how I got to this size???

I have decided to record snippets of myself for the past month-ish eating, taking delicious bites, drinking sugary drinks, stuffing my face with sweets, savories and everything in between.

over 5+ mins of me overindulging!

This is just a fun sexy video of me enjoying myself and having fun eating, which seems to be my favorite pastime! 

THERE ARE LITERALLY SOOOOO MANY CLIPS OF ME EATING, it’s amazing! 😂🤤

38 clips of me putting delicious things in my mouth!!! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are girls that like to eat, then there are girls who love to eat,  and then there are girls who are passionate about food. Lauren does not fit (pun intended) into any of those categories. She clearly lives to eat!😋 Seeing Lauren's eyes light up with pleasure whenever she takes a big bite of something yummy is just soooo amazing!💖

Response from the author:

Thank you!!!

Link to review

This is great. Lauren is a real beauty with a real appetite. I don't usually go for montages like this - I prefer my erotica to have a story or progression of some kind, even a flimsy one. Even so, I'd give this six stars if I could. This is raw, pure sexiness.

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A fun, cute, and creatively crafted clip collage of the lovely @LaurenLush filling her beautiful face with all kinds of delicious foods and treats!!  Very well put together with an upbeat musical accompaniment, this video reveals the secret behind Lauren's lush and growing curves!!

There's literally dozens and dozens of little snippets featuring Lauren in a variety of different places, many different looks, a multitude of different outfits (or lack thereof) . . .         But each shows Lauren in her natural habitat - that is, putting food in her mouth and lighting up the camera with her adorable smile!!  So if seeing an exceptionally pretty and amazingly plump goddess shoving food into her mouth again and again and again is your thing, waste no time in adding this vid to your collection!!

Thank you!❤️

Link to review

100% agree with the other commenter: this was a brilliant video idea. I love it because it feels like someone stitched together eating highlights from FaceTiming with their girlfriend or something and then put music under it. It feels personal and real, and it’s honestly one of my favorite things: watching someone eat foods that they love and really just enjoy eating. It doesn’t hurt that Lauren is gorgeous, either 😉.  

Thank you for making me smile!!!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Watching a BBW stuffing her face is my favorite pastime! Lol A fucking genius idea of a video! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I could watch Lauren shove things in her mouth all day! 🤤🤤🤤 And now the outrageous number on the scale makes sense lol, someone’s clearly having trouble laying off the carbs and sweets. 🐷😈 Also loved seeing all the different beautiful versions of Lauren too! 😍😍😍 Glasses/no glasses, clothes on/off lol, hair up/short/or with extensions, or makeup/light makeup/no makeup, this woman is always BREATHTAKING!!! 🥵🥵🥵 This video is pure beauty and gluttony at its finest, highly recommended! 

Thank you!❤️

Link to review