Sailor ๐ŸŒ™ got fat!

$9.99

ย ย  (10 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hi! Since so many of you have asked, here is a new video with a belly play and fat talk about my body now!๐Ÿฎ
As for the title it's a play on words, with this costume I'm supposed to be Sailor Moon ( my fav Anime),

ย 

sailor moon GIF

ย 

but my huge fat belly and big boobs make me look more like a Sailor Moo! Your new fat super hero!ย I'm fat as a cow and I love it. ๐Ÿฅฐ

I talk about how all of thisย turns me on. I love being so heavy on my bed and hearing it creak under my weight.

ย 

I hope you all enjoy this,
thanks for the comments and teasing,

I love reading you. ๐Ÿ’—
with love,
Wendy

Other Files from Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

fro-yo

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

what an adorable cosplay idea, nerdy girls are super cute, even more when they're as big as a whale ๐Ÿคค

I'd love to imagine this piggy dressed like this waddling around an anime convention - all the looks and states as you jiggle and sway, no doubt eating as you go

It's official - this piggy has gotten absolutely enormous but there's no sign of stopping yet!

Response from the author:

This review is so cute โ™ฅ๏ธ

Thanks!ย 

Link to review
NorthernWizard

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's getting incredibly obvious just how much of a greedy piggy Wendy is becoming. In this video she looks incredibly fat, jiggly belly, thick thighs and boobs so large they're bursting out underneath her bra cups.ย 

The groans of protest from her bed give away just how heavy Wendy is getting and it's clear to see that she loves every minute of being a fat, greedy pig

Thank youโ™ฅ๏ธ

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Buy this vid!

Wendy is softer, bigger, wider, curvier and more beautiful than ever here ๐Ÿ˜

The angles and her cute narrative are enough to push anyone over the edge in no time ๐Ÿ’ฆย 

Simply stunning BBW goddessย 

Thanks love! ๐Ÿฅฐ

P.s: at the end of this video I was feeling very hotย ๐Ÿ˜‡

Link to review
GarethV76

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just cute honestly 10/10 recommend :)ย 

"Sailor Moo" lol love the punย 

Only thing I wished was that you showed off the outfit standing up, but good stuff none the less!โค

Thank youuu๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

Link to review
Guest Micah bell

Wow, hearing you play with your belly and talk about how fat you got is soo hot ๐Ÿคฉ, 10/10 clip a must buy ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Thank you๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Link to review
Guest Abadis

For me, her soft breasts and of course her empty belly attracted the most attention! She has big hips that she needs to invest more in. Well the problem is that greedy pigs have to be fed at all times. He is fully prepared to gain weight ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐ŸŒญโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ Of course, at the last moment, your greedy and hungry mouth convinced me that I have to feed you for 10 hours a day! ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜

Stuffed After Lunch-.jpg

thanks.

Link to review
Guest TheFatNerd

Sei fantasticamente morbida!! assolutamente la Sailor moon piรน bella e di sempre !!ย 

Che dolceย  che sei ๐Ÿ’— grazie mille!

Link to review
Rome00150

Loved it. Could hear Wendy oink and snort all day. The lil burp was adorable too. Plus her voice is very relaxing I find

aww thanks ๐Ÿ’—

Link to review
Guest dade76

In questo video sei super sexy. La tua pancia e il tuo seno da fenomenali. Sei bellissima. Il tuo aumento di peso ti rende una BBW da sogno.

In this video you are super sexy. Your belly and your breasts are phenomenal. You are beautiful. Your weight gain makes you a dream BBW

Grazie ๐ŸŒ™

Link to review
Gurulove

You are my dream girl!!! This video is SUPER HOT!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย 

hottest video and chat ever!!ย 

Your voice is so beautiful I love when you laugh ๐Ÿ’›

That's super CUTE! thank you! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

Link to review