6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
messy face | all fours | horny fat chat | belly hang | moaning

In this clip you catch me in a WILD hedonistic state, acting like a gluttonous little piggy; tearing into a creamy cheesecake easily meant for dozen people. I don't even bother using my hands, as I mash my face right in, so determined to gain even more weight this year. Getting this cake inside me and then all over me was such a turn on, I had a hard time stopping myself from shoving every last bite into my overstuffed body.. I just love making myself feel as porky as possible. I hope you my clip 💋

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️ If you value my content, and want more, please leave me sweet and positive reviews below to read ❤️ 
I love hearing from the Curvage community

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BiggusEggus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is unreal 🥵🥵 If you wanna see a fat greedy hog completely give in to her gluttonous, horny desires you NEED to buy this clip

Response from the author:

yay!! I literally couldn’t have hoped for a better first review in this clip 😘🥰♥️ so happy you enjoy watching me act like a horny lil pig 🐽 

Link to review
Guest Sk8erboii

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hot af 🥵😍

Response from the author:

thank u!! 🔥💙

Link to review