7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time for breakfast with SassyCassie!!! 
This little piggy decided to stuff her fat face with a box of donuts and to chug a 2L of sprite.. until her belly gets so bloated she just HAS to lotion it up and play with her fat 🐷 

Edited by SassyCassie
Price change

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This was a fantastic video, and I can’t say enough compliments about @SassyCassie, but I’ll certainly try. This was a stuffing/chugging/gassy video first and foremost, but what I noticed first, because of the angle changes, was how fat she really is. It was just like everywhere I looked, there was something new to admire: a double chin that only gets bigger when she smiles or eats, upper arm rolls like smooth dough that crease whenever she lifts a donut to her mouth, the stretch marks on her double belly that draw the eye to her side/back rolls during the angle changes, and thighs for that belly to rest on, forming that beautiful fat girl triangle of barely visible space where the thighs and belly meet and where little bits of powdered sugar fell like snow (though, if she keeps stuffing, I’m betting that triangle will disappear soon 😉). On top of that were the sounds: her muttered “I’m so fucking fat!”, burps that were so strong they looked and sounded like they were possessing her each time they came out lol, the sound of the chair creaking every time she moved, the heavy breathing during the belly play, and the quiet, contented sounds of eating and chugging.  

At some points (and maybe it was my imagination, but you can kind of notice her nipples poking through her shirt?) it’s like she was just staring at how fat she was in the camera, like she was genuinely admiring her own beauty and forgot there was a camera on. 

That was a very long review, and I might maybe be simping a little 😅, but seriously, great video and I look forward to many more. 

209411A8-E1C5-40AB-8663-2A2C009D4CEF.png

Link to review
Jawtin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing better than seeing a gorgeously fat girl in gluttonous bliss 😋 especially when they're so visibly turned on by their own huge size and doughy body  😍 You put away those donuts and that 2L of sprite with such enthusiasm and glee that could only come a real piggy - filling up your blubbery gut as you show it off and jiggle it 🐷 Add to that some truly explosive burps and some nice deep farts and you are impossible to look away from 😍😍😍 So incredibly hot 🥵

This was my first time buying your content and it's safe to say I will be back for more very soon because everything was just too sexy 😍🥰

Link to review
RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So sexy so gluttonous 😈 plz more like this 🙌

Link to review

I've had this vid for a while, but I still dig it. This SassyCassie dresses cute (I like the pink dino top paired with the blue shorts), does her makeup very sexily, engages with the camera, and has a very genuine and relaxed vibe about her throughout the video. Comes off as authentic which is nice.

I recommend!

Link to review