24H SALE‼️ weigh in and try on tight clothes😏

$8.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

This try on video has me panting so bad out of breath! 🥵 watch me squeeze my big thighs into jeans that only bought a month ago! This one has definitely been the biggest struggle to me! Chugging McDonald’s Coke as I go along to quench my thirst💦 after my illness I lost all my juiciness but I glad to say I’ve put it all back on and then some, my weight is definitely creeping back up! ❤️ 

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Anonymousgainer22

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I audibly gasped when I saw your figure appear on the screen. I can’t believe how big you’re looking. I fully expected an explosive comeback but holy lord gal you’ve been eating! You seem so unphased by your weigh ins despite the fact you’re now a whopping 18 stone! You seem so in love with yourself every stone you gain. Cannot believe since we met you in November to now you’ve gained over 2 stone! Becoming a proper porker now 🐷 very much look forward to the next video. And hoping for a fatter Rosie 😇 Keep eating gal! 😍

Link to review
shield

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's great to have Rosie back with one of the best clips I've seen in awhile! It's amazing to see how she's plumped up in her absence (seriously, check one of her other videos) and her voice and cheery disposition are so entertaining! It's really hot how she talks about getting sweaty/out of breath from putting on the clothes and the slight words of denial as she sweats her way into too-tight clothes. Highly recommended, buy more so we can see more of her soon!

Response from the author:

❤️❤️thank you for your kind words and amazing review 

Link to review
Guest raettend

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I'm amazed and surprised - you weren't kidding that you put on A LOT of weight since your last appearance, and in all the right places too! Oh my gosh 🥵 It's so hot how you've filled out so much, so quickly! You're so incredibly sexy! So glad you're back, and I hope to see more of you (literally and figuratively).

P.S. your dog's snoring was really cute haha.

Response from the author:

Haha my dogs are always snoring 😂 thank you for your review ❤️

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review