CALL THEM FATTIES - Curvage PODCAST 1 - Introducing Curvage Casey

(16 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It's official! The very first episode of Curvage's podcast, hosted by @Curvage Casey, is here! In this mini introductory episode, you will get to learn a little bit more about the curvy girl behind the microphone and this new podcast. Sharing stories & experiences in the curvy community! 

1116812096_DarkMinimalistPodcastInstagramStory(InstagramPost).png.8ac556ad0dcca278f609ba088ad950dd.png

Call Them Fatties (PodCast) © 2022 Curvage.org All Rights Reserved. Redistribution for creative fair use in source and binary form, with out modification is permitted provided that Curvage.org source is cited. This podcast may not be repacked for full distribution or resale.

1554935582_acurvage.orgpodcast.png.c2eac36b557488b7b1bf37edeb3c202f.png.2e82c3823d62062d3c5e5815b0d28986.png

ATTENTION CREATORS! Want to sign up for an interview? Inquire by sending a message to @Call Them Fatties

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

This is soooooo EXCITING!!!!! Casey! Congrats on this release! Will be listening soon!!! ❤️ You are amazing, Love!!!

I was aware of some of your story from purchasing some of your clips. I did not understand or know you worked in the medical profession. I was unaware you went back and forth on gaining and loosing weight due to fear how others would look at you. I am glad that the community helped you in tough times. I have enjoyed your perspective. I like hearing your story. Thanks for sharing your story. 

I had a few questions that may be better either for a future podcast discussion or video.

-When you plan to do collaboration interviews for this podcast will you try to do the interviews virtually, in person, or a mixture of both?

- I would love to know more about what sort of stuff you use to shoot your content? When do you ask for another person to help shoot your content as a photographer or for filming videos.

- I was curious is there is a video about what is it like being plus size or gaining while in the medical profession? I think you might have brought it up in some videos you have sold about it but an extensive episode discussing that would be cool.

- What does it take as far as the processes to do collaborations as far as planning or when you do a collaboration project with anyone do you try and set it up to meet up for a day, a few days, a few hours to try and make several videos or projects, is it tend to be planned to make one or two things? 

I was curious if there is a way to recommend people to be interviewed for the podcast? would like to hear from artist on Deviantart like Ray-Norr, Aloysius Erotic Art, xmasterdavidFatClubIncJayTee-FAArtist, Idle-Minded. 

Thank you so much for making such an amazing podcast! I wholeheartedly loved hearing your story and cant wait to hear the next one 😍 I also had mane doubts with myself along my life, having gfs break up with me just because they gained weight and i told them i loved them at any body weight, following with them having the same issues you talk about with family or friends, insecurities, and treating me bad for being a devil who made her gain weight  ( i never oblligated anyone, and even helped them when they felt insecure and wanted to diet), and i can assure you they were much more healthier fatter than skinny (from being sick once a week beacause of bad eating habits, to never getting ill at all for more than two years, for example). However, as much as this society can be shit, it also can be amazing! Nowadays im much more open showing myself as i am, a fat woman lover. A BBW and SSBBW lover. And i found a lot of  amazing people, and an amazing community, Curvage. I absolutely love this site, and love admiring all these beautiful big girls that share their body and stories with us. Thanks so much Casey for being such a beautiful representative of this community and for contributing for this amazing place to be known. I really hope everybody can get out of this closet you speak of and be happy and free. ❤️ 

Wow this is a very exciting idea and I look forward to new episodes. If goddess shar did an interveiw then that would be a dream come true😍