CALL THEM FATTIES - Curvage PODCAST 1 - Introducing Curvage Casey

(16 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It's official! The very first episode of Curvage's podcast, hosted by @Curvage Casey, is here! In this mini introductory episode, you will get to learn a little bit more about the curvy girl behind the microphone and this new podcast. Sharing stories & experiences in the curvy community! 

1116812096_DarkMinimalistPodcastInstagramStory(InstagramPost).png.8ac556ad0dcca278f609ba088ad950dd.png

Call Them Fatties (PodCast) © 2022 Curvage.org All Rights Reserved. Redistribution for creative fair use in source and binary form, with out modification is permitted provided that Curvage.org source is cited. This podcast may not be repacked for full distribution or resale.

1554935582_acurvage.orgpodcast.png.c2eac36b557488b7b1bf37edeb3c202f.png.2e82c3823d62062d3c5e5815b0d28986.png

ATTENTION CREATORS! Want to sign up for an interview? Inquire by sending a message to @Call Them Fatties

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

This podcast is so important and helpful for those who enjoy the various kinks and fetishes around larger bodies, feedism, and living deliciously in general. Casey is the perfect host for this project and I'm so glad she's willing to share her views as the model behind one of Curvage's most iconic characters. If you have any curiosity about understanding this special culture, whether as a creator or appreciator, this is a must-listen. I'm looking forward to much more from this project and getting to know some of the awesome guys, gals, and non-binary pals that make this community so amazing. 

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am so happy that this podcast exists.  Amazing job .Casey is providing a needed commentary and a dose of reality to the Curvage community. So many of us have had interesting journeys into the world of feedism. In this first episode Casey Talks about the beginnings of her journey and what brought her to where she is today . Can’t wait to see how this podcast grows and develops.

Link to review
STCChristopher

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I really enjoyed this episode. It is a great introduction to Casey. I was aware of some of Casey's story from purchasing some of @Curvage Casey clips in the past. However I did not understand or realize that Casey worked in the medical profession. I was unaware Casey went back and forth on gaining and loosing weight due to fear how others would look at you. I am glad that the plus size community helped you in tough times. I have enjoyed your perspective. I liked hearing your story. Thanks for sharing your stories. I am looking forward to future podcast episodes. There are not many plus size community podcast so hearing this is so unique. 

Link to review
ss.sarano

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely fascinating listen. This episode was and future episodes will be really refreshing to hear models' life experiences prior to the people they are now, as we don't really see that in this community. More often than not, there are communication barriers between models and their audiences, and we see so many models leave each year because their fans either don't understand or are unaware to their real life problems and struggles.  I hope you find all the success with this project, and hopefully your example will help and encourage others to feel more at peace in the growing bodies they're in :^) 

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I rarely listen to podcasts these days but knew I had to check this out because of Casey definitely love watching your clips on here. It’s great to hear more of your story and can’t wait to hear what’s next for this podcast and what guests will be on. I was the same in deleting my 1st profile here but since then I have watched and reviewed probably a 100 or so clips so far probably more damn I reckon it’s much more 😂 and it’s been great.

Link to review
JubilantCrow

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Open-mindedness and authentic communication are the cornerstones of any good conversation. There is a real need for more constructive discussions about the feedism community, and I really like the way it is handled in this first (hopefully of MANY) episode!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Episode one is a great success! Your story on how you started and the tribulations you had made me understand you and other models better and how it’s given me a clearer vision! Can’t wait for the next one!❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Love the start to this podcast @Curvage Casey good to hear your story! How you struggled to open up and be yourself to start with and how now you are embracing it and don’t care what anyone else just yourself! Love the self confidence

I can’t wait for the other episodes to come out and would recommend this podcast very highly 

Awww thank you so much! I loved telling my story and can't wait to hear from others as well! ❤️ 

Link to review
jakemcduck

Great job @Curvage Casey on a great idea.  It was a fun listen.  I've enjoyed watching you grow and it's cool to hear the story behind it too.  I'm looking forward to hearing from others as well.  Back in the day a lot of us thought we were alone in the world.  I didn't realize there were so many who had the same interests and desires.  Before communities like Curvage and the old and beloved LTC back in its heyday I thought the best I'd be able to do was find a partner who didn't mind or at least tolerate what I thought was weirdness.  Thanks for sharing your tale and your voice is very pleasant to listen to as well.

Thank you so much! More to come ❤️ 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

a podcast that start the first episode with the best topic in the  world : CASEY, a voice like an angel smooth as silk and when she laughs it' always bring me the biggest smile ❤️ thank you Casey for bringing so much into this community, your body, your life and now this! you are such an aspiring and loveable person in everything you do, Im looking forward to so much to more episodes

Thank you so so much ❤️ I'm so happy you loved it!

Link to review
squishy_bae

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

I LOVED this first episode and I’m super excited to see what’s in store in future eps! Casey is a wonderful human and this community is lucky to have her. Can’t wait to hear more stories from our lovely little community ❤️

Ahhhh this means so much to me! Thank you girl! ❤️ 

Link to review
HungrylilKitty

18 of 18 members found this review helpful 18 / 18 members

This is so important when it comes to the fetish, to get a different outlook on it with different models, cause it's not all the same for everyone. To be honest, The other day I wanted to quit. I'm dealing with a lot at home & I have put so much work into changing my body to be made to feel like that STILL wasn't good enough. I told myself that was silly, when I joined I had a goal & wanted to share that goal with people who could appreciate it & motivate me. There is no rush, no finish line..but when I first joined this place and how supportive and loving everyone was to me blew me away. I just think the idea of hearing different back stories will help change the stigma that we're not all the same. I joined not knowing anything about this fetish. I looked up to Goddess Shar for ideas along with KittyPiggy. Exactly 2 years later I'm still learning. I'm simply a girl with a dream goal. I was really just thinking "Gosh I wish there was a girl who gets the fetish who can shine the light on the different types of girls on here & let people know not everyone is the same & what we have to go through mentally isn't easy either..anywho...I feel like my prayer was answered. Thank you Casey for giving each & everyone of us a voice & a chance to tell everyone our own story ❤

Thank you so so much for your sweet feedback and your story is so beautiful ❤️ This is the start of something so exciting for all of us and I can't wait to have you on to tell your story!

Link to review
pgtip00

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

What a wonderful introduction.  As Casey is telling her origin story, there is a sense of trepidation in her voice at the outset which gradually dissipates as she describes becoming more comfortable with embracing her inner tendencies.   You kind of get the sense that her nervousness at recording her first podcast falls away as she reveals more of herself.  Terrific stuff - so looking forward to seeing where this goes! ❤️

Thank you so so much ❤️ This means the world to me and I can't wait to see where it goes!

Link to review
lonelydriver

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

This was a great first episode, and I’m really excited to see what future episodes have in store! Outside of this community I get the sense that a lot people view feedism as power driven and often manipulative, but the sense I have gotten from this community is that it is a very individual experience. People have different backstories, motivations, and interests that are often personally motivated rather than by any outside source. I’m excited to hear from different people in the community and I hope that it can offer a fresh perspective to those outside the community as well!

I am so glad you enjoyed the first episode! Thank you so much for your sweet review. More to come! ❤️ 

Link to review
TheBigAssSSBBW

12 of 13 members found this review helpful 12 / 13 members

Casey is the reason I joined curvage. Wow. This podcast is unlike anything that’s out there. It seems like the whole feedism world is still a secret community at times and that’s really unfortunate. I feel like this will (hopefully) bring it out in the open more and shed a positive light on what we all love. This podcast is SO unbelievably well done. There are so many good things about it- from the audio being very crisp & clear to the intro grabbing your attention. Casey keeps you entertained and tuned in till the end. I will be listening to every episode. Such an amazing job, Casey. Thank you for this 💕

Thank you SO much girl ❤️ this review filled my whole heart and I really appreciate the compliment on the audio bc that was quite the learning curve for me lol. Thank you always ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

What a wonderful introductory episode! Casey is a perfect moderator and host for this content given her background and current occupation as a curvage model. Such a natural at communicating and writing as well, I can see big things for this podcast in the future. Even though I'm very familiar with many of these stories and her life story, hearing them again told in her beautiful and cozy voice never gets old. I really hope this podcast is a roaring success and look forward to hearing all the different people involved! Thank you, Casey, and everyone else who helps make this happen in the future!!! ❤️

Thank you so much! I am so happy you loved it and can't wait to drop the next episode too ❤️ 

Link to review