Gluttonous Guest: Big Ass And Belly Stuck In Tiny Door After Cookie Feast

$12.99

(2 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Hey there! I was in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by and say hello. Is that fresh baked cookies I smell? I grab a plateful of cookies stuffing my face greedily without even bothering to share. These are my favorite and I just can't resist! I'm about to leave when I decide to stay even longer eating even more of your food. I get comfy letting my bloated belly and big booty hang out of my jean shorts. These are SO much more tighter from when I first stopped by. My growing curves from all these cookies are out of control. I'm such a chunky lil gluttonous guest. I pull up my shirt and pull down my shorts a bit to show off these spilling curves, big butt and muffin top. I try to leave through your tiny door and can't get my big butt through. Why would you have a door like this!? I moan, move around and panic a bit about being stuck. My butt is just too big to get me through this door. I reverse out and invite myself over even longer. I need time to lose some weight before I attempt to get through the door again, but in the meantime do you have more cookies for me to eat?

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This was soooooooooooo hot. The cutesy but sexy performance, your goddess proportions, the greed in that final line, it was all amazing. I hope you make more content like this cause hot damn are you good at it.

Link to review

Holy Shit! WTF!!! I'D GIVE THIS WAY OVER 5 STARS!!! This stuckage is undoubtedly the best I have seen on Curvage. You're adorable and sexy personality love, you have come a long way. I remember back in 2015 back on Youtube when I first saw your video "Booty Worship Cat Fail" and I loved this big booty lady. That's when I was 14 now turning 22 this month! The moans every time you ate those cookies. You might be the reason why I am starting to admire eating fetishes which just become a turn-on for me. I LOVED the belly play, it looks so soft and squishy when you unbuttoned. When you talked about your tight THICCC VOLUPTUOUS body and muffin top. When you jiggled your PHAT ass that was SPECTACULAR!!! I was always an ASS man and you never fail to disappoint! Obviously, I purchased this video for the STUCKAGE and it exceeded my expectations. The way you struggled fitting that ROUND PLUMP ASS through the doorway was SO HOT!!! When you were complaining about the doorway being too small and your BUTT TOO BIG was the icing on the cake. Somewhere around the ending, I am not sure if you were faking or you were actually stuck at the end when you were freaking out. I called an Academy Award-winning acting in this whole video, other stuck videos are dull and tame but you made it more exciting and SEXUALLY THRILLING than many of the ones I have seen! I only wished the stuckage was longer but the moaning & eating, body & booty shake, and the extraordinary acting definitely makes up for it. It was worth the price and I hope to continue to see more! & more than happy to commission any custom videos from you LOVE! Especially STUCKAGE!!! 😍💘❤️🔥🍑😩

THANK YOU

Sincerely, Jason

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 1.01.24 PM.png

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much Jason! This makes me so happy! I'm so glad you enjoyed it & I love your enthusiasm ! I was pretty uncomfortable stuck up in there lmao. The nerves were real lol. I've been having a lot of fun exploring the stuck fetish.

I also totally forgot about that youtube video lol it's very flattering my phat ass has been on your mind for so long! xoxo

Link to review