2 Screenshots

About This File

Shar is eating pasta. She tells you she has to eat as much pasta as she can so she can keep growing the way she is. She starts to eat at a quicker pace than usual.. she scoffs large mouthfuls down.. her belly starts to fill up quick.. but she keeps scoffing and scoffing.. 

Shar’s belly starts to grow.. her dungarees start to become extremely tight.. she takes another mouthful.. suddenly her button POPS and her dungarees fly open.

Letting her big belly out, Shar continues to stuff more pasta.. she leans back and props her fat overweight body up onto a cushion.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

The moment you had the gif for this on your latest photo set, I hoped this was a set and thankfully it is. This is one hot set shar, you must of had enough pasta for 4 people but because you are so greedy you ate it all yourself 🐷. I hope you had a little room left for the doughnuts you mentioned you had. Wow you are expanding right in front of our eyes shar, I expect you gained a lot from this has you mentioned before pasta makes you put on so much weight 🐷🐷. Had to include more than one photo this time shar just so many great moments in this set. Bloated burping, button pop, your belly from the side angle is just huge 😍.

651458F4-4EED-403A-ACAF-CB2F39BC0A91.png

4014DCCB-46BF-4D72-A990-85A76DCDFCCE.png

5B84B71F-4CE1-48EC-8F04-489D75A761C6.png

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is an incredible, and incredibly sexy video, a great successor to the recent 'I'm Supposed to Be on a Diet.' As another reviewer remarks, it's really as if Shar is gaining in front of your eyes. The popping scene is incredibly erotic, but there are so many highlights here, including shots of Shar's fat face as she stuffs her mouth with enormous forkfuls of pasts, her failed attempt to pull her top over her huge belly, and the closing minutes, with all the angles on Shar's enormity -- she is magnificently fat here. A must view!

Link to review
Ukboi87

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The weight-gain talk, the messy eating, the pop, this video is all of the best in one!

All of the talk Shar does of getting fatter is just amazing, and as the title suggests, she is indeed getting fat enough to POP! (her buttons that is!) Been following and buying clips from nearly the start and they have just constantly been getting better! Go Shar!

Link to review
dj2k1357

7:59. That's the moment that every feeder fantasizes about in a video. A girl stuffing herself to levels of gluttony where her belly gets so massive that her clothing can't handle it and a button pops. That golden moment happens in this very clip, and what a sight it is to behold. But before that, Shar is an absolute machine filling herself with atleast a family of four size pasta dish with no breaks. She sticks her fork in the dish, loads it with pasta, puts it to her lips and then into her greedy gut until her coveralls have had enough. After the sexy pop, like Pringles slogan, the fun doesn't stop and Shar continues to stuff herself full. With her shirt rising higher and higher on her rapidly expanding gut and her boobs barely able to be contained, Shar finishes letting out a series of deep sexy burps and a gut that is hanging between and resting on her chunky thighs, dangerously close to touching the couch. What a sexy greedy display!

Link to review
Guest Ed5421

Wow.. am I glad I bought this video. ;) 

Link to review

Can’t believe I never reviewed this clip!

This is an amazing video with Shar stuffing herself with pasta (with mayonnaise) so she can get “fat, fat, fat.” Shar’s casual demeanor as she happily shoves forkful after forkful into her mouth makes it clear that eating is a favorite pastime, though that’s also pretty clear from her round belly. She looks packed into her jean jumper like a sausage until her non-stop gluttony finally causes the last button to literally burst off, freeing her growing belly. With a shrug and a sigh Shar just goes in for more pasta. 

Stay around for the end when Shar reclines in her chair, her belly so full and wide from the mountain of pasta that it’s hard to imagine her clothes actually buttoned just a little earlier. Now she can just rub and pat her stomach and matter-of-factly say how fat she is. 🐷🍝

And Shar looks so cute I her glasses! 🤓

Link to review