5 Screenshots

About This File

The CGGF take on this rapid weight gain classic roleplay theme!

Alice has always been thin but secretly wanted to be a fat girl. When she wakes up today, she's in for a HUGE surprise. Her belly, boobs, hips, ass and thighs have BALLOONED overnight. She is both shocked and delighted with all the new changes as she explores her new body, tries on her clothes (which no longer fit), and talks about how it feels to be a newly-fattened girl. If you love the idea of a thin-to-fat transformation and enjoy lots of fat chat, tight clothing try-ons, and body tours, you'll love this sexy roleplay, featuring CGGF in a more natural look.

This clip contains: πŸ’š rapid weight gain rp πŸ’š "woke up fat" experience πŸ’š body tour πŸ’š fat chat πŸ’š lots of belly play πŸ’š ass jiggling πŸ’š tight clothing try-on πŸ’š thin to fat transformation theme

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is CGGF’s best rp clip yet, waking up fat is such a hot clip even her face looks rounder. Loved her reaction to plumping up overnight even her bed thinks she has squeaking like crazy. She has trouble getting her jeans over huge πŸ‘ even noticed some cellulite on it πŸ₯΅. She can’t keep her hands off all her new fat wobbling & jiggling her belly 😍 her floorboards are straining under all her new chub. Check out this clip now it’s 5 stars. Can’t wait to see what the numbers are the next time you step on the scales.

Link to review
WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love these types of videos and am very gald CGGF has made it her own. As always she is absolutely amazing with her acting and super gorgeous. She really rocks both the natural and the full goth queen look. 😍

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the sort of story we like to hear and imagine in any instant #Bodypositive #weightgain #fiction story. This story in the video is really well executed. I felt like if you enjoy online comics of instant weightgain stories where weightgain is embraced then this video takes the best aspects of those types of fiction stories and incorporates it into this video. I would highly recommend purchasing this video. You are sold on it instantly. It is cool towards the end of the video seeing the try on of tight close. This video works. Some reason I did not realize just how much @CurvyGothGFΒ belly sticks out further than her boobs. It really is impressive. I mean I have seen it in photos but just kind of crazy seeing that in this video. Thanks for making this video.Β 

Link to review

WOW !!! πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’• CGGF looks ,,,absolutely super !!! fabulous,, in this ,video ,,she has really!!! really !!! expanded ,,,,the way her FAT HEAVY jiggly 😍bouncy 😍belly looks now !!! πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’•and Β it looks ,,super Β DANM!!!Β !hot !πŸ₯΅ from start ,to finish , she looks way bigger!!! 😍 ,,,now than ,,she was Β ,, last time Β ,,,😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🌈 she has really ,,been packing ,,on more ,and more , Β fabulous Weight !,,,too her ,,large ,frame ,body ,,,and ,,it is looking so FAT !!! Β NOW !!! And so Incredible !!! and she is living a true life ,,of a Β gaining weight πŸ”πŸ•πŸ©πŸŸπŸ°πŸ₯ͺπŸ₯€and getting !!! really !really !really !!! FAT !!! Β Fantasy ,,and it continues too look better!!! and better !!! and BETTER!!! Β  I am so really! Into this beautiful 🌈lovely😍❀️ attraction Β of just how CGGF really knows and understands what the fans and followers really Β want too see ,,,what CGGF creates ,and brings ,it too life ,on film πŸŽ₯ especially when she is wearing jeans πŸ‘– ,,and a really !outgrown shirt 😍and just ,,letting her Huge ! FAT !!! Bouncy !Gut !!! free ,,,,,and watching it jiggle !😍❀️and jiggle !😍❀️and jiggle 😍❀️ ! That what really attracts me πŸ€©πŸ‘β€οΈthe most ,and CGGF does it absolutely PERFECT!!!and I hope that she continues on β€οΈπŸ’•,,,,, another perfect TEN πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’• for this lovely❀️ gorgeous 🌈GODDESS β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Link to review