4 Screenshots

About This File

One of my sexiest clips yet!

I start with belly drops that made a surprisingly loud noise, and go on to showing off my new stretch marks and talk about them. It's so many changes in my growing body💞

I like it rough so I ain't messing around with the slapping, this is over all a loud and sexy painful clip and I jiggle, make ripples and grab myself for you.

I am the undefeated champion of bouncing and my belly really went wild 😂❤️ please enjoy and leave a review to get rewarded 😚😏

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️ 

Check your DMs 🥰

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

Stark contrast to the usual stuffed near bursting belly.

Money well spent, TheSwede as I like to call her has the best price and belly on the market.

Watch as her supple belly ripples and wobbles as she bounces up and down and even drops in on the table. The sounds of that fet belly slamming on to the table is so loud..imagine how much louder it will be if she keeps up her sadistic appetite. 

By the end her belly is turning red and I'm sure she's worked up an appetite. That belly is rarely this supple with her intense capacity and desire to be filled to the max.

5 stars

Thank you so much 🥰 

Gonna send you live updates from tomorrows playdate with @Phat_Pervi e8

Link to review
Ilvg

SB starts off dropping her belly on her desk. Now that’s an impressive feat in and of itself but the sentence doesn’t give it justice. The heavy meaty thunks that round sexy gut makes with every drop is insanely hot. Then she gives a closeup of her favorite stretchmarks before smacking and jiggling her belly. She smacks her belly so hard it starts turning pink and the rest of her body jiggles with every slap. Also she bounces her belly so hard that you can see the fat in her belly change shape as it lifts in the air and then crashes down onto her thighs. Sexy from beginning to end loved every second!

Thank you for the review 😊 

Please check DMs 🥰

Link to review
Kieran8

I cant get over how heavy your belly is, you could have easily broke that table! 😯 you could try weighing your belly hang on a scale to see how heaving it is ❤😍 you look like you swallowed a planet made of jelly, i love it

I was definitely not ready for the impact 🤣

Please check your DMs 🥰

Link to review
Guest turtleelephant

she's getting one of the best bellies on this sight and this video showcases it very well. 🥵

Omg thank you a million 😃 🥰😍 

Please check your DMs!

Link to review
Guest Pigfarmer94

Gorgeous belly jiggle and sexy fat, round shape. Makes me drool and dream for it

Thank you so much 🥰❤️ 

Check DMs please 😀

Link to review