6 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren finally got to meet @Curvage Casey and this was their first interaction with one another!!! 

Right after Lauren hopped off of the plane in LA she headed to Casey’s hotel!✈️

When she arrived she was in awe of how amazing her room was and the tub inside!!! 🛁

Curious to see if both girls could fit they decided to hop in and see if the tub could handle their two large bodies!💦💦💦

Their girls give their initial reaction of one another, compare their size, talk about what they love about each other’s bodies, touch and fondle one another’s bodies and so much more!!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Just like PB&J, BBWs and water go PERFECTLY together! 🐷🐷🐷💦💦💦 A wet Lauren Lush is truly my weakness lol, so damn mesmerizing! 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦 The water basically overflows as these land whales go into the tub! 🐳🐳💦💦💦 This video truly has it all! The three B’s (Boobs, Butt, and Belly) are out on full display, guaranteeing to get the job done! 😉 Watching the girls rub, jiggle, and caress each other is so fucking hot! 🤗🤗🤗🤤🤤 Something about the way water makes fat look extra soft and shiny! 😍😍😍 And those BELLY DROPS, Lauren has gotten HUGE! 🐷🐷🐷🥵🥵🥵 Winter’s been good! Lol

Response from the author:

💋💋💋💋

Link to review
TheBigAssSSBBW

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is fucking epic lol I had to buy it 🔥You guys are ridiculously hot 😍🥵If you’re questioning whether you should buy this or not- BUY IT 😍

The sweetest girl ever!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

There's an awesome scenic cityscape in the background of this video, but far more majestic is the view right in front of you!!!  @LaurenLush is insanely hot in her fun green bikini that gently and naturally cradles her magnificent boobs, while @Curvage Casey is looking supercute and is quite obviously having the time of her life!!!

After causing some kind of indoor tsunami by plopping into the tub which turns out not to be quite as big as it first appears, Casey and Lauren lather up with soap and can't stop admiring one another's curvaceous bodies.  Casey is clearly in love with how wide and soft Lauren is, and who can blame her?  The way Casey jiggles Lauren's ass and plays with and splashes her belly in the water again and again really gives you a unique impression of how soft - and HUGE - she is!!!

Very fun, very hot vid capturing a very special moment shortly after two lovely, luscious ladies meet face to face for the first time.

Thank you ❤️ You’re always so great

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow absolutely stunning!! The size comparison between these 2 is amazing!! I think in another year they should recreate this video and just see how big there than!! One of the best videos I've seen in a while

Thank you for making me smile!

Link to review
Grape4476

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The size contrast between these two is amazing! @Curvage Casey is truly a magnificent comparison to @LaurenLush. Lush looks MASSIVE in this video and you have to imagine... If Casey is bigger in person..... How HUGE must Lauren be?! Truly an awesome video.

Thank you!!! I’m huge!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Thank you! 

Link to review