Cream Doughnuts *WITH 16 BONUS PHOTOS*

$12.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty indulges in her favourite treats, cream filled doughnuts. Enjoy sensual belly play after she's enjoyed her "snack" and her big belly rips out of her fishnets.

*Clip comes with 16 gifted photos*

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@KittyPiggy I don't know how I missed reviewing this complete masterpiece of sensual intimate eating! Kitty stuffs herself with donuts while watching the hilarious Brooklyn 99! Somehow, she's so involved with her eating and being pure sexy that she doesn't laugh or even crack a comedic smile with it on in the background! That takes some real skill! Then she finishes it off by taking off her clothes and rubbing her belly and boobs, SOOO LOVELY! 50 STARS, Kitty!

Link to review

I hope that the pics plus video combination is a more frequent thing in the future because these pics and this video are absolutely epic! I feel like you could have easily ate more of the cream donuts and been really gluttonous because you made such short work of them. However, I love that you showed off and played with your belly and big jiggly bum. Watching you be a piggy in bed is so hot and you always say something sexy to entice the viewer. A true show woman that knows how to show off and tease with each of her jiggly bits. Speaking of teasing, man oh man! Seeing you rip your fishnets open and show your jiggly gut in various positions was a true sight to behold. You continue to invent sexy new ways to show off your fat. That is why you are one of my fave models on this site and always will be :D

Link to review

Kitty 🐷 you made those 6 doughnuts disappear so quickly into your big belly. I love that you ate most of them in just two bites. Then just ripping the fishnets to let your belly out 😍. I had to include a picture of this great set love the wobbling and jiggling. Thanks for including the photos on this set but my silly iPhone won’t load them but I’m sure they are amazing and will definitely check them out when I can. 

FB31D09D-D2CD-45A8-BF33-30B354AFA9F2.png

Response from the author:

Thank you Steven 🥰 please feel free to message me if you continue to have problem with the images and I'll see what I can do ♥️

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved the photoset where Kittypiggy gets up close and personal.  It's quite a beautiful touch, with a fun part being moving back/forth between the 2 pics in which she eats.

Another great touch is the way she pulls her belly out the fishnets.  Just note her face is visible in 6 pics (and video has background TV chatter), but I'm pleasantly distracted by everything that's going on.  In the video, I can also hear her encouraging voice very clearly. 

The way she looks at the camera in the video is so tantalizing.  Then she eats these enormous donuts which is just jaw-dropping with every bite.

I am also happy she can balance the plate on her meaty thighs too.  Loved her white nails as they illuminate such a path of beauty wherever they go.  It accentuates wherever she wants me to look, like the ultimate tour guide.

KP's beautiful eyeshadow matches her maroon shirt and that's such a favorite to see.  The way she drinks and zooms in on her face for a couple mins is a nice take on things.  Even blinking to have those beautiful eyelashes flutter.  There are a lot of subtle aspects that I'm enjoying here, and there's so much more in store, especially the way she moves her hips right after to show there are many rounds of excitement left to go.

I also feel as liberated by her booty as she does upon ripping her fishnets and lovingly cradles her belly, making it the perfect resting spot.  Those fishnet jiggles should be a trend, it's like using battle rope for her chub.  Very innovative.

BattleRope_LifeStyle_04_1024x1024.JPG?v=

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😍 so glad you enjoyed it and the fun addition of the photoset! 

Link to review