5 Screenshots

About This File

Miss  Magpie has squeezed her big, fat butt into one of her old bikinis. She drinks a calorie-dense IPA, as well as some carbonated water as the burps just flow out of her. She talks about how she loves to drink and how burping has become second nature to her. She also shows off the way her fat body strains and oozes out of her old bikini. Watch her bloated body jiggle and burp as she shows off for you!👙🍻

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest goddam

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This was my first clip from Miss Magpie. Love her looks, her personality, and the burps, but to be honest, hearing a dude's voice from behind the camera is a bit of a turnoff. Other people might not care though.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the support! I really appreciate the feedback. I've been asking to get a feel for what people think about it and haven't gotten much feedback on it. Initially, my husband was there to help me with conversation because I was a bit camera shy. We are beyond that now so I'll take note of this review😊

Link to review
Jkjk

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Good video overall, but it’s a turnoff that he’s talking behind the camera, besides that nice video sexy woman and good burps.

Btw if you like root beer, have you ever tried chugging a two liter and burping?

Link to review