March 12 2022 weigh-in, stuffing 3 meals & funneling a shake in seconds đŸ„°

$3.50

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This video has it all. First I gobble down turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. Then I gorge some on chicken strips and fries
I’m not done..then I shove pancakes in my mouth. After all that, I step on the s ale and set a new highest weight for myselfđŸ„đŸ·

Showing off how gluttonous I am, I down a huge shake through a funnel. At the end, I ask “is that it?” I was so surprised because I wasn’t full. I gulped the creamy vanilla calorie and fat filled shake so fast
my belly and appetite are soon going to be truly insatiableđŸ„”

*please reach out to me or curvage if there are any technical issues with the video, I always want to make sure I put quality content out so I am very appreciative and responsive when it comes to feedback**

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want toÂ đŸ„°

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

*COPYRIGHT STATEMENT*
***No image, video or information of TheBigAssBBW displayed on Curvage.org may be reproduced, transmitted or copied. All work that appears on Curvage.org do so with consent of TheBigAssBBW. Contravention is an infringement of the Copyright Act and its amendments and may be subject to legal action.***

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

BAB back at it again, massive belly filling out her lap, bra cups that runneth over with soft piggy flesh, arms thicker than most women’s thighs, gorgeous growing chins, and more rolls than Royce. BAB makes gorging an art form with how she shovels as much food as she can fit in a single bite into her mouth. She literally just folds and stuffs and entire pancake in her mouth and that’s before funneling a shake so fast she’s surprised there isn’t more. At this point BAB doesn’t have a limit she just runs out of food. Then of course at the end we see how much progress she’s made and yea she’s definitely moving from pig to cow territory in terms of weight. Her goal for next year is going to have to be 550 at the rate she’s going. Hell of a vid!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😘😍 I agree, I think I’ve outgrown piggy status & am reaching cow 🐄😍

Link to review
Guest jtgw

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The long awaited weigh in takes just a few seconds at the end; most of the video is BAB pigging out (or cowing out?) after a day of eating and drinking her fill, of course. She inhales four full meals and then funnels a whole milkshake in just a few seconds while her immense fat jiggles in a cow two piece that barely contains her. She remarks at the start that she is a big fan of comfort food, as if we couldn’t have figured that out ourselves ;) . 

I won’t reveal the exact weight of course but let’s just say shes well on track to exceed 500 by end of May at current rate 

Thank you so much for this incredible review. đŸ„°Â @jtgw

Link to review
scooberiffic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a video!😍 The way TBABBW inhales her meals is a sight to behold! Especially the part where she licks the gravy straight from the container! And even then she's not full after all that food! With the way she's eating 500 is just around the corner! Thank you for another outstanding video!

Thank you so much đŸ„°đŸ’•

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love this video 😍 the way she is stuffing herself as her eyes roll into the back of her head. 
the way her triple belly looks and only getting bigger! And those stretch marks on her side rolls 

If she keeps going like this she is going smash her goals 

love the vid can’t wait to watch more 😍

Thank you love 💕 😘

Link to review