Guest Miss Magpie

5 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie has outgrown A LOT of clothes, if it’s not obvious haha In this video she shows you a sampling of the many many jeans she has filling up her closet. She has enough sizes at this point to fill her own store! She models five different pairs of jeans from when she was just starting to get chubby all the way up to what she’s squeezing herself into now lol Watch her struggle and run out breath from the simple acting of putting on pants. She really has become a big girl!!! She talks about her growth and reflects on the times when these pants actually fit her. If you like watching fat girls jiggling and panting while that struggle into their old pants, the. This video is for you! 🍑👖💁🏻‍♀️

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SoCalFeeder

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

SO good - where do I even start...

For those that love watching someone who has clearly grown struggle with jeans this is for you.  Watching her suck in, nervously laughing, and fight with the button on her pants is the sexiest thing I've seen in a while.  When her husband has her bend over in a pair of 3 sizes too small pants, the belly hang is next level. 

There is something awesome about how you can tell this is relatively new to her, but also really enjoyable.  Huge fan of this, worth the purchase.  Hope you continue your gain and revisit these jeans again soon (when you can't button any!).

Response from the author:

Thank y so much!! Let’s see if we can get this belly to hang a little lower 😉

Link to review
Guest driftingdreams

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved watching you squeeze into all the jeans 😍 I would definetly love to see you try to squeeze back into those a month or so down the road and see how you do 😁

Awww thank you so much! I feel like I’ve been more noticeably more indulgent than joking this site, so I have a feeling you might be right haha

Link to review
Muted Decor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

EASILY the best jeans try on video on the site for one reason alone...you gave us all the angles!!! So many times we dont get the back shot or a side shot but for each pair you tried on, you give us a wonderful view of your body in them and just how they fit you know! If you were to ever do another jeans try on again it'd be an instant buy!

Thank you sooo much!!! 🥰 And you have my husband to thank for the angles! He will literally stop filming to tell me to make sure I hit every angle hahaha

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Really sexy video. The struggle to fit all her soft fat into way too small jeans is so hot. Her butt and hips really fill them out and strain the fabric to it's limits, but her belly cannot be contained. The soft flesh of her fattened belly protrudes out over the waist band and spills down covering the button. The way she wiggles and squirms send ripples through her soft body and is just so damn sexy.

Thank you so much!! 😊 

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

It is so incredibly enjoyable to watch a woman have to literally suck in her belly in order to get some jeans on and buttoned. The only question is, how much longer will this suffice? With all her current effort to gain, I doubt very long 😀 Would love to see a re-try of these jeans in the future and maybe some tight shorts too 

Thank you so much!!!! 🥰

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review