14 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
fat batgirl | movie review | THE BAT PIZZA | latex suit 

Here is my SPOILER FREE review of The Batman with Robert Pattinson and Zoë Kravitz. The video starts out with me in an extremely tight dress that highlights every single fat roll on my chunky body. Before switching to my latex Batsuit, I make sure to show off my sexy black dress, rubbing my belly and shaking my ass for the camera. I know how much y'all love seeing a fatty in tight clothing and would never steal that luxury from you.

As soon as I put on my suit, it is already struggling to contain my gut and I haven't even started stuffing my face yet! To be honest, I've been suffering from major Feedee Brain lately so it was hard finishing my sentences without jamming food into my mouth between each word I spoke xD But don't worry! I gave a proper summary towards the end when I got tired of sitting on my knees wanted to eat while laying in bed, like all Feedee Queens should ^_^ 

come lurk thread my batgirl thread ~ more pics of me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave me sweet and positive reviews and comments below to read ❤️ I love hearing from the Curvage community

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌