March 2022 Weigh-in + New Tight Clothes try on (Including Flashback)

$19.99

(6 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION - 42 minutes long! -  Kayla starts off with a body tour showing off how fat her belly has gotten and describing her last few doctors' visits and how fat she is now, how wide her hips are, and just how huge her ass and boobs have gotten. After showing off her amazing body in some sexy lingerie she expresses how she is flying out to Mexico to go to a resort for spring break, so she wants to see if her bathing suit still fits! CLEARLY IT WONT EVEN GO UP HER ASS and her boobs keep fighting to get out squeezing over her large tummy. Kayla then decides to try on even more clothes to see what fit or not of giving an update to how big she fits in her past undies bras tops and pants! While trying on clothes she gives flash backs to past video content of her being stuffed, getting stuck, and eating! showing how she got her pants on but now they don't! After

The free flash backs are from a portion of this video sold her on curvage - KNOTTS SCARY FARM BLOG / stuffing buffet / stuck & more - Video Clips - SSBBW - Curvage

WHATS SO HOTT IN THIS VIDEO!!? Fat chat, body tour, talk of doctors visits, (public eating, public stuck, public tight pants included in flash backs), Tight clothes try on, lingerie try on, and weigh in. ! THIS REALLY IS A ALL IN ONE VIDEO ❤️

REVIEWS!

Reviews are super important to help me move along, Not only that but it allows me to know what you like and what I can work on in the future. Your reviews give me so much motivation and I appreciate you all. It only takes a quick minute after you finish the video ;) motivate me to get bigger! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a great outgrown and fat chat video. Plus a weigh in! 3 of my favorite things!

Response from the author:

aww thank you i really appreciate it ! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest SilkS0nic

What a sexy and fun video. Kayla needs to do some shopping because she is just too round and overflowing out of everything!

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

Holy shit! Kayla is getting huge! I love clothes try on videos so this was a big hit for me! I love seeing Kayla get bigger! Keep up the great work!

Link to review