4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey y’all! Just a super casual clip of me explaining my weight gain! Can you even BELIEVE I’ve almost gained 200lbs? I sure can’t! Here is come insight on how it happened. I’m still pretty stunned! 🥵 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

imp

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A nice, straightforward clip of Denise being herself, talking in general terms about when and how she gained, which she sums up with a timeline. Au naturale beauty!

Link to review
hamazon

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I love videos where people just casually talk about their weight gain, whether it was on purpose or not. And when the gain is as much as yours has been, it’s honestly even better when the reason is just “I ate what I wanted and stopped exercising as much 🤷‍♀️.” Whatever your goals, you look beautiful in this video and I wish you luck with the hotter months that are never too far away, especially in the South 🥵

P.S. There are very few other Southern people on here that I’ve seen, so I wanted to make sure to say hello from NC! 

Link to review

I  purchased this video back on March 13, 2022. I did not realize till now I have not reviewed this video. I needed to rewatch this video to review it. 

I feel so bad that I have not reviewed this video sooner. I think I have watched this video at least 3 different times at least; if not more since I have purchased this video. This is a nice introduction video for anyone who wants to know a little about @DoubleDenise. It’s quick and to the point so anyone can watch this who understands English. I appreciate how to the point this video is. 

It is cool hearing how Denise used to be an athlete. I can tell from other videos I have purchased from Denise like yoga moves and Going up and down stairs. Denise still has it.

I appeared at the end Denise provides a basic time line in years of how here weight loss doing sports in High School to weightgain started. 

thanks for being on Curvage @DoubleDenise. I enjoy your honesty and personality. You are so fortunate to look so Amazing no matter your size.  

Link to review