5 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie devours a heavy lunch of Mexican food.She goes on and on about how much she loves to eat. Watch her take big bites and gush over how much she loves fattening quest dip. She talks a lot about her eating habits and how they’ve affected her body. And it shows! Try as she might, Miss Magpie’s appetite has prevented her from always being “ladylike” due the way big burps always seem to escape her hard working lips. In this video you really get to experience it. She burps a lot of loud and big ones. But that’s pretty normal for our hungry Miss Magpie. Come have lunch with this beautiful, hungry, fat girl! ☺️🌮🌯

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Miss Magpie does not hold back in this one! 
She stuffs herself, shows off her fattened body, and burps like an absolute pig! 
Lots of jiggles, lots of burps, this clip is terrific! 
Keep up the awesome work MM! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😘

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow first clip I’ve seen by Miss Magpie and she did not disappoint. It’s very hot as she sits down during her lunch break and talks about her favorite foods, including the Mexican dish she stuffs herself with. I love how she talks about her appetite these days has become more demanding to the point where she eats past being full and likes to munch on preferable snacks and treats. She even wishes for some DQ treat after filling up on her lunch, chips and cheese dip. For those of you appreciate a feedee woman burping, she lets out a few deep belches in the middle of the clip that turned me on even hotter and made some more room in her growing belly. I’m loving her updates so far and look forward to her future posts on Curvage. 😍👍

I’m so happy you enjoyed it!! 🤗 Thank you so much for the kind words!

Link to review
Jawtin

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

love coming across a model who's new to the Curvage scene but already so enamoured with a desire to be bigger and fatter 😍😍😍

So much repositioning and body exploration means we get an amazing look at your jiggly arms, your flabby thighs, and your big round gut, all while you shovel food into your face and let out loads of deep burps 🥵 🐷 Honestly the twenty minutes just fly by from being lost in your gorgeous face and body 😍😋 A brilliant clip!!

Super glad that you've decided to become a model, because you're just so naturally good in front of the camera (plus you're hot as hell 🥵). I can't wait to see where your gaining journey goes next, and I will definitely be buying more in the future! 🥰

You’re so sweet! 🥰 Thank you! Really glad you liked it!

Link to review