4 Screenshots

About This File

420 sale! Now 2.99$ was 4.99$

This is the type of video I would send to someone I'm trying to seduce (a nicer word for fuck)  🤗 

So far it has been 100% successful and if you are into round and really cute bellies I'm pretty sure it's gonna work on you too 🥰 

I bounce, shake my belly, slap it and rub it while wearing the smallest dental floss panties one could ever imagine. tiny 😭 

IMG_nhopib.gif

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t know why you say this is the video you send when you’re “trying to seduce” someone. If you look at this video, you are seduced, there is no trying involved, it’s almost being hypnotized 😂. And why? First there’s the triangle of visible thong formed by your belly and thighs meeting. I’m calling it the Bermuda Triangle, because I’d love to just get lost down there. Then there’s just how soft you look. Memory foam wishes it could be so soft. And last, but certainly not least, there are the looks you give the camera throughout the video 😍. Just pure sexiness. 

Response from the author:

I suffered from The Horny while filming this and I'm glad it shows. Welcome to get lost in my Bermuda triangle 📐 and thank you so much for the review 😊

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️

Link to review

I am mesmerized by all the belly jiggles ands the stunning angles of her belly! Imagine getting crushed by her belly... A guy can dream! ;)

Link to review