9 Screenshots

About This File

¡I'm so hungry!
¿Wasn't the pizza from earlier enough?... well, I guess not, because I'm hungry again.
02:00 AM, I'll order a hamburger... ¿but which one do I choose?
hmm, ¿big mc? ¿triple with cheese? ¿or better more than one? Yes! Let there be 10, ¿can I handle all of them?

JA decides to accept the challenge.
10 ¡cheeseburgers! JA, how greedy you are...
In the video JA shows her overflowing body, moving and touching it in many ways, how sexy she looks moving her belly.
She starts eating and moans with pleasure, rubs her belly, grabs her cute feet, and burps big.

¿Could you finish eating everything? how far will it go? let's find out together

23:46 MINUTES OF MASSIVE STUFFING-BELLY PLAY-BURPS-JIGGLE

20220302_011435.thumb.jpg.15fc96f49263c36782b900dd9044804b.jpg

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lukaslndl

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

JA doesn't have any shame or excuses anymore: she wants to be FATTER. You can see a deep greed in her Eyes and also a big big love for her body so far but she needs it bigger, fatter, hotter, better. So she starts eating a huge mountain of burgers in a way you couldnt imagine😍😍🥵🥵❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best video I've seen her for awhile. Juicyangel please make more videos like this I love them! Will love to go to Argentina some day and stuff you with 10 burgers ☺️

Response from the author:

Thank u my love 🥰🥰 I'd love to!  I wait here 😏

Link to review
Eharmony98

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Truly stunning 😍 a absolute goddess you are such and sexy stunning belly and ass and very beautiful feet to 😉💚

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

JA is being a fat piggy today 🐷 gobbling down 10 burgers 🍔. She starts the vid by showing us her obese body jiggling all her fat rolls and huge 🍑. Stuffing down every bite into her lard covered body 🥵. She even has a couple of hiccups (would love to hear more JA) she bounces and touches her fat rolls a lot in this 😍. Of course I have to mention the burps and there are many in this has she devours this huge feast of burgers being a true glutton and gets so bloated by the end.

Response from the author:

Wow! Thanks darling 🥰🥰 it is always a pleasure to read your reviews 😚😍 

Link to review