6 Screenshots

About This File

*intro price 24 hrs only-$6.99 to $9.99😘*

One meal wasn’t enough for me…when is it ever enough for a greedy piggy like me? Seems like the bigger I get, the harder it is to satiate my growing appetite and belly. I start the video gorging on pasta, then indulge in a soft pretzel and cheese (I’m not done) THEN I shovel some Wendy’s in my bottomless pit of a stomach. I absolutely love giving in to my hedonistic side lately. Listen closely towards the end as I make this huge sectional couch, meant for 4-5 people, creak as my giant body takes up the space for 2 people 🐷 

At one point I pull my once oversized shirt to cover my huge gut and as I lean back the shirt flies up and my triple (soon to be quadruple)  belly emerges. I also hide a brownie in my belly rolls, & suck in and out seeing if it will shake loose. No luck, it’s really stuck in there. Hiding things in my fat rolls is a new favorite hobby of mine 🐷

Total items/calories eaten in this video:

Chicken Alfredo- 400

Spaghetti & meatballs-350

Lasagna-300

Pretzel & cheese sauce- 200

Cheesecake- 450

3 Dr Pepper- 450

Large lemonade-440

10 Spicy nuggets-470

Spicy chicken sandwich extra Mayo-550

Fries-400

Ranch- 200

Cheeseburger-300

Total: 4,510

**please reach out to me or curvage if there are any technical issues with the video, I always want to make sure I put quality content out so I am very appreciative and responsive when it comes to feedback**

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

TBABBW has made so many great stuffing videos, but this... this gets an Academy Award Let's run down why this queen is winning Best Lead Actress, Best Director, & Best Picture:

• Girl, did you gain 5-10 pounds overnight or am I seeing things? 👀  Bigger & more beautiful than ever
  • Never seen someone inhale pasta like this... I mean, she barely pauses to speak or breathe as huge forkful after forkful goes down (honestly does she ever take a normal-sized bite?) Alfredo sauce all over her lips 🐷
  • So after like a day's worth of Italian food, and a cheesy preztel, she breaks out the Wendy's! 😂 Lost track of the meal b/c it seemed never ending
  • Finally, thousands of calories later, the pièce de résistance... THE SLOW MO 😍🥵😭😫🙌 Side view, front view, the belly SLAP sounding like thunder... soft handfuls of triple rolls moving like jelly

Bravo 👏

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

BAB starts off immediately interrupting herself with multiple bites of pasta so you already know you’re in for impressive feats of gluttony right from the start. She mentions giving more angles so that we can see how massive she is and she absolutely delivers. One of my favorite details is how her humongous tits bulge out of her top everytime she lowers her arms. The way her body changes shape with every movement displacing more lard than the last is amazing. Between her belly rolls being squeezed between her thighs and her tits bulging and jiggling everytime she reaches for a bite I didn’t know where to look. Then we get a view from the side and we can see just how far BABs belly and breasts stick out as she begins jiggling her gut and burping to make room for more food. She even sticks a brownie between her lower two rolls and sucks in her massive gut almost completely enveloping the brownie in her soft pliable flesh only to release her tidal wave of flab suddenly and cause visible seismic activity across her jiggly body. If that brownie wasn’t weighed down by those hefty rolls it would’ve shot across the room with how violently BAB’s belly expands back to its original size. She’s slightly disappointed the brownie doesn’t go airborne but she barely gets the word out before she suddenly remembers she has lasagna and her eyes light up. She even foreshadows what’s to come by mentioning how if she watched a fat woman eat, she’d wind up starving. After getting her fill of lasagna she starts wanting dessert and pulls out a slice of cheesecake. Remembering that she ate a slice whole in a previous vid, she tries to decide whether to do it again or savor it. Luckily she quickly comes up with a compromise and just eats half of it in one bite. Taking a drink of Dr. Pepper after that impressive feat of restraint, she begins belching as she brings the next decadent bite to her greedy mouth with a look of pure piggish pleasure. She can’t help playing with her rolls and fingering her deep round bellybutton after that gluttonous display which gives us a great view of the stretchmarks hidden between her bellies. After giving her gut a final smack and letting out a belch she’s finally done. Or atleast she would be if she didn’t have to literally look at a fat woman stuffing herself with delicious food in order to edit her own videos. So now she’s back with Wendy’s and you can tell by the look on her face and her tone that she knows she’s being a pig but she can’t help it, she loves it too much. She gorges herself just as ravenously as she did in the first stuffing if not more so. Moaning, belching, and jiggling her belly the whole time only pausing to push out a fart and look into the camera as if she just noticed she was filming after falling into trance from stuffing herself. She even gives an embarrassed smile and blames it on the cat before diving right back into her food, momentary embarrassment already forgotten in favor of her next bite. You can tell she’s finally stuffed by her increasingly heavy breathing as she forces more and more into her bloated belly and she doesn’t even end it there. She jiggles her gut and shows her rolls crashing into eachother in slow motion and takes off her top and shows just how swollen her upper belly has gotten throughout the vid as it puffs up from beneath her bra. There’s even parts where she puts her hair behind her ears and you can see that the flab hanging from her arms are as big as her head. Phenomenal vid as attested to the short story’s worth of content in this review cause holy shit.

Response from the author:

I literally have no words other than I’m about to go absolutely demolish and gorge on some more food. Your reviews are out of this world. Thank you @Ilvg🤯

Link to review
t69502a

A great video. Seeing BAB's huge drooping rolls of belly fat hanging between her fat thighs whilst she crams ever more calories into her beautiful mouth all in HD is worth the price alone. I WISH all her videos were in HD. 🙏😍

Response from the author:

Thank you love 🥰all my videos are HD now 😏

Link to review
SoCalFeeder

Such a good video - not only is it an amazing amount of food but seeing her enjoy every bite so sensually is incredible.  Very worth it!

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Her videos just keep getting hotter and hotter. She really pigs out in this one and crushes multiple meals. So hot and gluttonous, she really is amazing😍

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow 🤩❤️💕 I can’t believe , 😯❤️ Just ,,, how HUGE !!! & FAT !!! You have really! really ! really !  gotten !!!,  In just a couple of weeks , WOW ! 😯😍❤️💕 ,,,,, chicken Alfredo, 😋 spaghetti and meatballs,😋lasagna,😋pretzel and cheese 🧀 sauce 😋cheese cake 🍰😋3 Dr Peppers Large size lemonade , 10 spicy 🌶 nuggets 😍 spicy 🌶 chicken sandwich 🥪 with extra mayonnaise , fries 🍟 ranch dressing and cheeseburgers 🍔 yum ,😋 yum 😋yummy,,, 😍😋❤️💕 ,,,,know wonder you are so awesome ,😍🤩 and amazing ,😍🤩 and stunning ,😍🤩 of how this all looks,,,,, FAT !!! & Fabulous 😍,,,and most of all ,,,very beautiful,😍 and ,attractive ,🌈  it has been really fun , 🤩 hanging out with you ,and watching you ,just dive in ,,and eating ,all of that yummy 😋 food , and watching your HUGE !!!

FAT !!!BELLY !!!hanging out !!! ,,,,underneath 😍while it bounces ,,😍and jiggles , 😍on ,it’s ,own 😍,,,so very hot ,🥵,,,, I really liked it ,🥰when you were sucking it ,in ,and out ,and you can see ,,the waves 😍and ripples ,,,😍in your FAT !!!HUGE !!! GUT !!! 😍and not just that ,,,but ,when you were grabbing ,your top FAT !belly roll ,and just dropping it ,you can really see ,the stunning bounce,,,😍 and jiggle 😍,,,as you ,,,continue ,,,,to do it again ,,,😍& again 😍& again 😍,,,this video,,, is so very ! amazing !!!  It’s a perfect 10 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👍❤️💕 can’t wait for the next one ☝️ 😍❤️               P.S. if you ever decide too wear jeans 👖 again , and filming , a stuffing , video ,, especially when the format,  is now in perfect 4K , I would really love ❤️ to see that on film  ,,,,    Thank you for sharing 🥰💕your weight gain journey 🥰❤️with the followers ,and fans ,on ,curvage  ❤️💕😍🥰😘

Link to review