4 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is already a big girl but she knows you’d want her so much more if she got even fatter. Listen to her tell you about all the ways she’s wants to grow, where she hopes her fat will go and how she plans on getting there. 

{ video includes; fat chat, role play, belly play } 

Reviews are alway appreciated, you guys always have the sweetest things to say 🖤

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bradrig86

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

biggest and heaviest I've seen her. Looking so heavy on that couch. Such a lazy position. Phenomenal gain!

Response from the author:

😘😘😘

Link to review
Guest jmg123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

5 stars on this one is an understatement 😍. The lingerie is already looking tight less than a month after the try in video so I can’t wait to see where things go from here. Definitely a good bang for your buck!

Response from the author:

I’m so happy you noticed 😉 I’m definitely out growing this lingerie already 🥳

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest dade76

Beautiful fat woman. Seeing your soft belly that keeps growing is gorgeous and drives me crazy. Each of your videos has to be watched 1000 times. A big kiss.

Link to review

Another winner from Savannah! Great belly play in lingerie she’s dangerously close to spilling out of!

Link to review

Such great belly play by Savannah while she talks about how much better it would be if she is even fatter than she is now, all to please us. 😍

Link to review