6 Screenshots

About This File

700934307_Fatchatandjiggles.thumb.gif.24babdde37bacf0ba65d7da570c74980.gif1412805644_Fatchatandjiggles1.thumb.gif.a0de8ac9e32d2e831694cbe9131ade9b.gif

I have been eating soooooo much delicious food lately and it is really starting to show (as you can see by looking at my jiggly bulging body straining all my clothes) ;) I am now starting to experience my FAT body moving in different ways and parts of my body are touching in ways then have never felt before. The way it all jiggles, while feeling the bounce and the ripple... YUM

In this video I share more about how my new FAT body feels and explore it with you from many different angles 😍 I am LOVING the way it's feeling especially my newly BIG booty and hips 🥰

Enjoy my lovelies 😘 Thank you for liberating me💕

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Love

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have never been hypnotized, but watching this video made me feel how I think it would feel to be hypnotized. I couldn't take my eyes off of your beautiful body! The clothes you are wearing, how you removed them and show us step by step how you feel about your body and its movements now, and the way you talk about certain angles (looking down from above) ... all of it is sexy and titillating! You have the sort of gain that is all over and affects your whole body, and lots of words apply... cute, delightful, fun, intoxicating, exciting, sexy, etc.... I especially liked that part that you said "feels new." I've enjoyed your videos with food, and your videos with you at the beach, but I think I like your descriptive videos ("fat chats"?) and your role playing videos most, at least thus far. But having said that, nothing you have done that I have seen has disappointed me. Thanks for another great one!🥰😊

Response from the author:

Sooooo glad you liked it Plump! I really am enjoying the way that it all feels! Previous to the gain I never really thought about how it feeeeeels to have weight...but I like itt 😘 The jiggles feel delightttfullll hehe hehe heh 😈

Link to review
dragon205

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

You're not the only one loving your bulging new curves ❤️ Hope you keep eating to your heart's content xP

Response from the author:

Hehe thanks Dragon!!!!🥰 I have been finding myself mindlessly playing with it all WAY more than before XD Sitting at my desk and working my room mate has pointed out that I rest my hand under my boobs/on top of my belly XD and I LOVE how much there is to grab around my hips now😍

Link to review