3 Screenshots

About This File

*sale $4.99 going to $8.99 in a few hours*

In this video, barely awake, I order McDonald’s. Within 13 minutes of getting my food, I devour almost 4,000 calories. Clearly, by my hedonistic actions lately, this was not even close to my only meal of the day, later I went to a buffet. This was just a snack. You see and I describe that I’m extremely turned on as I inhale all this calorie filled, greasy, unhealthy food that most people try to avoid. I describe how in love I am with my massive, growing belly & show it off, slap it, jiggle it and play with my gaping hole of a belly button. I talk about how I compare morning sex to the feeling of eating food in the morning 😍 I really am a good greedy piggy in this video 🐷

Total items/calories eaten in this video:

2 hot cakes & sausage -1,400

2 mchicken biscuits- 640

Hashbrown -280

Bacon egg & cheese extra cheese& bacon- 570

Cinnamon roll- 200

Large OJ- 280

Dr Pepper- 150

Syrup-200

Total Calories: 3,720

**please reach out to me or curvage if there are any technical issues with the video, I always want to make sure I put quality content out so I am very appreciative and responsive when it comes to feedback**

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jtgw

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Again we watch BAB indulge her hedonism in state of near nakedness, her fat barely contained by her skimpy nightie. Love how she has to constantly fix her bra to stop her enormous flabby tits from falling out. She eats nothing but sugar and carbs and cheese and greasy meat, as usual. Only “healthy” item is large OJ which of course is still almost 300 calories of sugar. 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love seeing TBABBW suck down a few thousand calories while barely awake. You see her mechanically shoveling food into her face which of course is just a reflex by now and you can tell that she gets off on it. Really hot to see her inhale all this food to start her day off right. Fire content as usual 🔥 🐷🐖🐷

Link to review
FDHTR50

I can't believe how much food TBABBW shovels down in such a short amount of time. No matter what, every video is a 10/10, and you can easily tell these daily stuffings are doing damage and adding numerous pounds on to her already gigantic fat body. If she continues at this pace I will not be suprised to see her in the mid 500s by the end of this year. Incredible video, worth every penny

Link to review
ATX2000

Nobody does a hedonistic, lust-for-food stuffing quite like TBABBW and this is no different. I swear she looks bigger, softer and flabbier in each video and if she's gorging herself with as much food as she is on camera, we can only imagine what she's filling that massive gut with when she's not filming! She's only going to get bigger, softer and heavier... those clothes will grow tighter and tighter... if that's possible? Everything is spilling out already! A stunningly sexy stuffing that I'd recommend to anyone in the mood for watching a greedy SSBBW stuff her face, and who here doesn't want that? 😉

Keep this up and you'll be 700 lbs in no time! 👏

Link to review