3 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: 🌸 Tight/ ripping clothes 🌸 weight gain denial 🌸 rapid gaining roleplay 🌸 work out fail 🌸 fat chat 🌸 lamenting weight gain 🌸 lots of views of belly, boobs, thighs and ass

Alice is a thin and fit bombshell who just so happens to also be a top notch spy. So when she gets assigned to a mission where she will use her special seduction skills to trick her target into revealing secret information, it should super easy for her. There's just one problem, though. She retired from her career as a spy a year ago and since then has turned into a total gluttonous hog whose weight has absolutely BALLOONED since her glory days as a spy. Her time of chasing down targets, charming informants with her tight body, and outrunning anyone out to get her are LONG gone. But when her old boss refuses to take "no" for an answer and demands she is the only one for the job, she is forced to come to terms with the consequences of her extreme gluttony. She even rips part of her old uniform when she puts it on, with the rest of it literally bursting at the seams. With her MASSIVE gut, gigantic love handles, and insanely thicc thunder thighs, she is quite a sight in her uniform. She laments her unintentional transformation, jiggling, assessing and inspecting all of her new flab. Maybe a bit of a warm up excercise will get her feeling back in shape again? Doubtful. She will have to try to seduce her target with her newly plumped up figure. Let's just hope they like 'em BIG.

((If you enjoy this clip, look out for a very sexy part 2 coming soon!))

If you enjoy this clip, please consider leaving me a lil' review. They help me a ton and your feedback is so useful for me to grow as a model. Thank you so much for always supporting me and loving this big, curvy body 💋

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

OMG! 

Wow. This is probably CGGFs hottest clip to date, and that's saying a LOT. I absolutely LOVE the outfit and how it showcases her huge belly, muffin top, butt and thighs 🥵 The role play is, as always, the best on curvage hands down. I've never seen someone make these types of stories so convincing. I can barely take the time to write this review as I will have to watch it again already 😅 Do yourself a favor and buy this  video right away!! 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Damn 😍 this has to be CGGF best rp yet love her spy uniform seriously 🥵 she already broke a strap getting her hips big belly and huge 🍑 into it even the other side is straining. I like how when you walk onto camera with it on your floorboards creak loudly. Knowing there is a part 2, I can’t wait to see what happens next. Seeing your fat gut spilling out of your way to tight uniform is so hot 💦

Link to review
Walnut guy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don’t typically find myself writing long reviews but this video is different because it’s one of CGGFs best. This video shows off her greatest skills, such as the costume design I don’t know if it was intentional or on purpose for the straps to be broken off and ripped but either a stroke of genius or great improvisation. Then there is the acting in this video the script and acting is just superb. In my opinion her acting really gets to shine in videos such as vengeful valentines, Cheerleader massive weight gain, and this one because of how she can show off how great her skills as character actor are. Also who doesn’t love a spy story and one that sets itself up for possible more.

Link to review
STCChristopher

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I feel like this video was miss titled and should have been called “Spy called out of retirement.” The outfit looks nice showing @CurvyGothGFcurves. I liked the concept for this video of a spy called out of retirement who is now plus-size. 
I love the way @CurvyGothGFlooks in this video as far as the hair and makeup. I do believe her as a spy in the hair and makeup. I don’t believe her as a spy by attempting this particular outfit.

I think it would have been nice to see different wardrobe fashion changes after attempting this outfit. I don’t believe a real spy would just stick to what they wore before. Plus I have seen the Incredibles. So a scene with the people who make the outfits would have been great. 

I did feel like after seeing a film like True Lies @CurvyGothGFis in denial too long in this video and she should have moved on from that discussion sooner and been more like attempting to try and make it work if their is a deadline to do this mission. The length of the video was a bit too long for me and should have been either cut down or moved onto the next location or continued to forward on the plot to the story if this was a real spy film. 

I liked the outfit but did not believe a spy would wear this outfit alone. I have seen a lot of spy films, shows, & war films. I am used to seeing a spy covering up in a trench coat or jacket and having something like this white outfit underneath. This outfit by itself I was not convinced would really be believable. I buy a spy getting called out of retirement for their connections and knowledge though.

I think this video should have focused at one point on the fact the spy network called  @CurvyGothGF out of retirement not for her body type but based on her previous experience, skills, & knowledge. That would have ended the video much stronger.

I think what this video needed was less repetition in saying the same type of dialogue and moving on with more outfit changes. It would have also been nice to see what you do in the mission rather than just talking on the phone and being dressed to do the mission. 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Is it just me or does every spy movie NEED TO HAVE HER IN IT 🥵❤️ First the white spy outfit is drop dead sexy 🔥  second the story of her being retired, then being asked to come back is clever 👏and finally her examining all the curves she has gain really fit well in the former spy got fat theme 🍑 CGGF cosplay are always great, but this just raises the bar so much ❤️ So just want to say.......thank you for saving the world and getting fat 😉

Response from the author:

I just saw this, but aww what a sweet and thoughtful review! Thank you so much for writing this🖤 Maybe this spy will have to make a return sometime soon!🤔🕵️‍♀️

Link to review