4 Screenshots

About This File

Very long video, over 40 min!

I'm sure you already know that I'm a little bit insane and kinky as hell, let me tell you about a scenario where I tell you what I like having done to me while I eat until I huff and puff.

It gets kinky af, I like it ROUGH 😏🥰

My belly gets MASSIVE and I show it from many angles and end the clip standing over the camera with my huge fat belly in your face 🤤💕 

I chug soda and am in pain, loud discomfort 😩

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Archer47

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seriously one of the best large ladies around you need to get this clip. Highly recommended.

Response from the author:

Thank you so very much! So glad you enjoyed it ❤️

Link to review
noaccount1234

You won’t be disappointed by this remarkable clip with @SwedishButterball!

The casual ease in which she engulfs enormous amounts of food is put on display as she casually finishes pizza and soda as if it was a mere afternoon snack, all the while discussing in more and more detail her ideal partner (and what she wants that partner to do to her submissive, engorged body). 

Once again, a fantastic clip (and great value!) from one of the best models out there!

Thank you so much for your review ☺️  one of my favorite videos and I'm happy you liked it 😍

Link to review
mgm31

My first video from @SwedishButterball and definitely not my last! As other have mentioned, it's a great value at 40+ minutes, but what's best is that she really manages to draw in your attention as she goes deep into her kinks and an ideal date night...not to mention the fact that she's also charming and funny! She stuffs a whole pizza and downs two sodas, with some truly impressive side views at the end. What else can I say? Let's help this good girl get rounder and rounder.

Yay I'm happy you liked it and I hope I didn't scare you with my deranged sex fantasies hahhahaha 😂😂  Thank you so much ❤️

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

This has to be the best and longest video I've ever watched! 😱

Of all the food she's devoured for 49 min straight, I've never seen it like this and it's so hot! 😍

lease watch this video and leave more review for her! 

Link to review
xlg_98x

A feature length Butterball production; clocking in at roughly ⛓️ 40 minutes of uncut sexy talk and fantasies. All the while she's devouring pizza, sodas and sweets with ease; showing off her tight ever growing gut that seems to get more firm with every slice. But even after the foods done, there's always still room for one more soda ;) The camera angles at the end are sexy as hell and our lady in pink stuffs herself so much that by the end, she can't even bend over fully.

Burps, belly play, and sexy dialogue, all in one beautiful clip. What are you still waiting for?    

Thank you for a wonderful review!! I love it ❤️

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Seeing her stuff herself like that and eat so much is so hot to see! Swedishbutterball stuffs her face and gets huge, showing of her big round stuffed belly. This video is definitely worth it. 

Thank you ☺️❣️

Link to review