4 Screenshots

About This File

In this file: BULLYING // smoking // slo-mo // belly play // ASMR 

Guess what, you’re found out. I know you’ve always been infatuated with fatness; it’s always been there, lurking in the back of your mind. Psychologically, can you place it, can you place the exact moment where it all came together for you, when you realized how deep of a fetish this is for you? This file is all about reminding you of what a pathetic little piglet you really are, and how embarrassing it is to be you. Before my Curvage days I specialized in weight gain hypnosis for years, it only makes sense to now morph these two interests together and create some super sexy humiliation content for you. Granted, this -IS- the biggest I’ve ever been, so even if you’re not into WG humiliation, this video is one of my hottest on it’s own, even without the audio. Oink. 

13D99070-1464-4559-BCEE-9D4BDF15E723.gif

2850D87B-717C-48CF-BB8C-BE8CA9670A20.gif

B6E95639-365D-49E9-8734-CE88F7CB8A98.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Easily one of the best pieces of female feeder content in existence. Every moment is hot as fuck, and the audio editing is incredible. 12/10

Link to review
vidbuyerburner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As a lesbian stoner feedee this clip is everything I've ever wanted. 😍 Enchantress' gorgeousness aside, the way her voice and visuals overwhelm you while she taunts you about getting even fatter is so perfectly erotic. It's like a dream. You can feel the care and thought in this video. Clips like this, ESPECIALLY something gender-neutral or at least femme-friendly, are hard... impossible... to find. Great to smoke ** and stuff your face to! Any future clip that hits this button is an instant buy. 🥰😍 Thanks Enchantress!!!

Link to review
Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I LOVE this. If youre even remotely into gaining, this video will convince you. I love Enchantress' hypnosis clips so this was perfect. Plus you get to see her beautiful fat belly.

Link to review