Message added by S77

No longer for sale as of 9/4/2022

2 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: Car Eating, Ice Cream, French Fries, Burping, Tummy Out in Public, Braless in Public, Moaning.

Alara woke up this morning with an overwhelming need for Dairy Queen, and nothing was going to get in her way from getting it! Seated in a car, watch her plow through a melting banana split, dip fries into her Blizzard, and pull her belly out if her leggings to make room. She savors every bite of her snack, remarking on her preferences and how perfect of a combination it is.

(Clip is on a slight discount! I ran into technical difficulties when recording, but it came out too cute not to share!) 

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

This is such a cute video! While Goddess is divine at roleplay, these occasional out-of-character moments where it feels like it's just you and her enjoying a decadent moment feel intimate and delightful. There's a brief passing downpour that is the only technical difficulty I noticed, but it only adds to the genuineness of the clip as reality continues around this little pocket fantasy in a semi-public space. Also, if you're like me and enjoy the braless look (especially in a public space) this is definitely a video for you. Goddess Alara looks so incredibly soft and doughy as she pulls out her tummy and plays with it while devouring a massive order of DQ and gushes over how much she enjoys this fattening feast. It's definitely one to add to your collection.

Link to review