5 Screenshots

About This File

Burgers should always be at the top of the food pyramid for being super delicious and extra healthy ;)
Especially when I make them with a ton of butter and loads of melted cheese! And nothing goes down easy with a greasy burger then an 8 pack of cold beer. The more calories the better, I wouldn't want to waste away. I show you how I make my favorite Fat Girl Butter Burgers, then show you how I stuff my face.
The cherry on top is my cow bikini making a glorious return. I might have to retire it or maybe rip it in the future. My belly looks ginormous. It barely covers me and my tits are begging to escape. The beer really gets the burps brewing leading to some explosive loud ones! My jiggly rolls are on full display for everyone to appreciate. By the end I'm burpy, sloshed and about as horny as I can get. I know that you want me to be even bigger and I'm happy to help. 
Note: Please ignore the hicky on my boob, I got a little carried away last night. 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.