SALE - "Eat My Crumbs" - Giantess/Slob Belly Button Worship

$3

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

$9.99 -> $1.00

Ah, yes! Finally, your first day as my new secretary. Yes, yes, I know you're very excited for your promotion! I am, too!

Your first task as my new slave is to shrink down really small and climb into my belly button. I've been disgustingly busy, and have therefore gotten disgustingly sweaty. I haven't had the chance to shower in a day or so, and my belly button needs to be cleaned out... and yes, I mean by you. You are going to eat my belly button crumbs. Oh, you don't like that? Maybe you should have read your contract a little bit better before you signed it. Maybe you should get on your knees and have a taste before you shrink...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Submissivefeeder

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love the sternness in her voice when she barks orders, the dialogue choice was super well written. She goes from cooing and caring friendly boss to “ I own you” mentality like flipping a switch! Very entitled and predatory which as a sub I love! I love the effort she went into to fit the slob role from the dress that looks like she it’s been worn to the hair on her belly indicating she had no time to groom herself and the sound of sweat squishing around when her finger is in her deep bellybutton! Very pleased with this clip! Only reason I didn’t go 5 stars is the title is slightly misleading and the giantess is more of a quick thrown in at the end part of the video still happy tho!

Link to review