4 Screenshots

About This File

After a long weekend of eating, I decide to order Domino’s. Cheesy bread and pizza, my favorites! I end up a bit bloated…

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow she is simply amazing!! She eats quite a bit and watching that get bigger is definitely sexy!! Her videos are amazing and only getting better!! Definitely love the suprise at the end!!!

Link to review
basketballcheese6969

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Truly an amazing clip. Such an enthralling and bright personality combined with an irresistible body. Already one of the top models on here and a must buy

Response from the author:

Aww, this means a lot! ❤️

Link to review
Guest VincentB

what an amazing video ! loved all of it ! btw dont worry about it being too long of a video , the more we see you stuff that belly the better ! keep releasing stuffings and try to push yourself harder every time !(:

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Great first stuffing video! Precious Kitten chows down on Dominos as she lazes in bed. She treats us to a before and after measurement of her stuffed bloating belly to great results. Love the big burps and the special treat at the end 😉. Buy this and watch this gorgeous lady pig out 🐷🥵

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great stuffing video! She’s practically shoveling pizza and cheesy bread as well as  guzzling soda down faster than she can even breath and gets noticeably bloated by the time the video is over. If she keeps up stuffings like this she will be sure to gain lots of weight! Can’t wait to see more of her content 

Link to review