2K SALE - Taco Bell & McDonald's Stuffing; Belly Play and Burps

$3

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

R2G2 - review two clips in my 2K Followers sale and get two clips of your choice for free.

This is the burpiest I’ve ever been in a video… seriously. Ever.

I got off work early and decided I wanted to stop and get Taco Bell! I was very excited for my lunch until I realized I had the stabbing pains of hunger in my stomach -- something I'm not very used to! So I stopped on the way home again and got a double cheeseburger from McDonald's, my favorite. I sat down in front of my camera and started ravenously devouring my food, being a little bit of a slob... I was shaking and poking at my fat gut and constantly pushing out loud belches, in between pathetic moans of how full I am. I was so ** by the food and addicted to the feeling of my gut swelling into my belly that I couldn't stop. I devoured a double cheeseburger from McDonald’s, as well as two quesadillas, nacho fries, 30 oz of Baja blast and a burrito from Taco Bell. After my huge meal, I laid back against my pillows and rub my gut for you, letting out burps to try and fill up some room. I was so full it was hard to breathe... no wonder these yoga pants are so tight on me...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.