5 Screenshots

About This File

I was already stuffed from my Taco Bell and McDonald’s stuffing… like a true fat ass, I stripped down into my underwear to let my gut hang free, and laid down in my bed and rubbed out more burps. I love the feeling of my stuffed belly being so heavy and full of food, and I love feeling how tight my underwear has gotten on my thick thighs and my fat ass. This bra is at least three cup sizes too small... After laying in bed as a gassy, pathetic mess for about 20 minutes, my fat belly wanted more food. So what does a fatass pig do other than get up and devour a cookie brownie, nacho fries and some more soda? I’m laying in bed again now, soaking wet at how much of fat slob I am. I'm so horny but it's hard to play with myself while I'm this stuffed. As soon as I’m not uncomfortably full, I stuff my face. I can’t even remember what being hungry feels like… no wonder I’m getting so huge.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Heads up for people who are as inattentive as I was. This video is only 3 minutes, for 15$. Nothing wrong with those 3 minutes though, they are some real sexy 3 minutes. But yeah, pricing is way out of whack compared to other models on the site.

Just now, shawntastic said:

That's fine. No need to call her out for it. People are well aware of the prices for all videos on this site. Let them decide to buy or not buy.

Plus there are a bunch of other models on this site with similar prices.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.