5 Screenshots

About This File

I was already stuffed from my Taco Bell and McDonald’s stuffing… like a true fat ass, I stripped down into my underwear to let my gut hang free, and laid down in my bed and rubbed out more burps. I love the feeling of my stuffed belly being so heavy and full of food, and I love feeling how tight my underwear has gotten on my thick thighs and my fat ass. This bra is at least three cup sizes too small... After laying in bed as a gassy, pathetic mess for about 20 minutes, my fat belly wanted more food. So what does a fatass pig do other than get up and devour a cookie brownie, nacho fries and some more soda? I’m laying in bed again now, soaking wet at how much of fat slob I am. I'm so horny but it's hard to play with myself while I'm this stuffed. As soon as I’m not uncomfortably full, I stuff my face. I can’t even remember what being hungry feels like… no wonder I’m getting so huge.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That outfit shows off everything! Nice burps too

Link to review