4 Screenshots

About This File

A few months ago - cute little goth girl Casey had her eyes on the hottest sk8r boiiii at the skate park for the longest time. She decided it was time to shoot her shot - but he rejected her because she wasn't quite fat enough for him.

Some time has now passed and Casey has worked so hard to grow bigger & bigger. She's showing off a massive round gut now and a huge appetite with the hopes of finally being big enough for him. 

This video is fulll of so much hot horny fat chat and spicy belly rubs & play! ☠️🖤

NOTE: This video was a made for a friend, but I posted some pics from it and it was so highly requested that I put it up so I decided to add it to my clipstore. Enjoy! 🖤

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

makeup is extraordinary and the fat talk is so amazing to hear ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Thank you always love ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn this is soooooo god damn sexy! Casey as a sexy fat goth girl is completely irrisistible! I couldn't buy and watch this fast enough! I love when she wears that dark eye liner! I just want to give in to her every whim and give her all the fattening treats and belly rubs! Those eyes!!!!! Get lost in those! She is the perfect woman and she keeps getting fatter! There is no resisting this plump fat goth babe!!!! Anything for you, Casey! 😈

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

I can just imagine thew wiry little sk8r boi. Probably like 5'10" and 130lbs. He likes his girls thick... and Goth Casey is too skinny. But she is determined to get her boi! She packed on a tremendous amount of curves and is now irresistible. Casey is about to redefine thickness for him. He will be ruined for any other girl once he gets a taste of Casey's lavish and plush decadence. No other girl will ever be enough for him. Just like the rest of us in Casey's Army. We are forever loyal because Casey set the standards of feminine beauty at breathtaking levels.  Look how proudly she flexes her fat belly. She is totally confident he will not be able to resist her ever again. Nobody can. All this new delicious power that comes along with the fat. 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I definitely have always had a thing for thick goth girls. Big booty, big belly, big round form, just all fat that is sexy to the eyes😍 You’re sexy tone adds to it perfectly in every way🖤

Link to review
jackal27

So I’m loving the goth look on Casey, she’s a natural beauty and pulls it off really well. However, I love even more the theme/role play she portrays in this latest clip. I think it is so hot for her to play out the rejected girl by the guy she’s attracted to, turned down because she wasn’t fat enough for him? I think most girls keep looking for other fish in the sea, but Goth Casey decides if fat is what her man wants, then fat is what she going to give him and commits her life to gluttonous eating and lazing about most of the time. I love to fantasize about a girl that is so infatuated by her guy that becoming a feedee and/or BBW to please him does not dissuade her. If only there more women like Casey out there. Her fat chat talking about how much bigger and lazier she is, how she is going blow her man’s mind with her huge gain when he sees her is so hot to hear as she slaps and rubs her belly. Her back fat and thighs are keeping pace with her belly too. It’s easy to notice her extra flap in those areas as she gradually or adjusts her seating in this clip. 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review

If you enjoy fat chats and jiggling; then you will enjoy this video. I like the lighting in this video with the purple and blue ring. That was the first thing that stood out immediately in this video. I like Casey’s outfit and how it is starting to rip. I enjoyed the plant artwork on the walls. The jiggling of the belly is so well done. Casey makes her videos so soothing & relaxing to listen to. The good thing about this video is you don’t have to be into Gothic culture to enjoy this video.

I purchased this video back on March 8, 2022 but never had a chance to watch it all the way through until March 24, 2023.

Link to review