8 Screenshots

About This File

17+ mins video!

Lauren is headed South soon, but there is one problem…..

Lauren has reached a new size!!! She starts discussing her size comparison from just last year and how she has outgrown everything! Even her stretchiest pants cannot hold in Laurens robust body.

Her old bathing suits just weren’t covering her like they needed for her upcoming trip. As much as she would love to have her ass exposed and nips on display, she knew she needed to size up! 

introducing the 4x Shein Overhaul!!! 
Lauren reluctantly orders their LARGEST sized bikinis. Expecting them to be huge on her frame… she stands corrected. She also tries on the tiniest string booty bikini bottoms that truly leave nothing to the imagination! 

Come see as Lauren tries on her bikini haul and dances, bounces, sensually rubs herself, points out her cellulite, shakes and checks just how supportive these tops are bottoms are on her engorged body! 

Will the biggest size Shein offers fit poor plump Lauren?🤔 

(special thanks to an amazing Curvage member for getting me these incredible swimmies!)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren put on some lbs since her last bikini try-on! 🐷🐷🐷 It’s nearly impossible to keep those luscious curves contained these days, and I don’t think anybody’s complaining. 🤤🤤🤤 So much fun jiggles throughout! The absolute perfect bikini body in my opinion. 🐷😍 The way the tiny straps get lost in all those rolls and how the fat bulges in so many different areas is so HOT!!!! 🥵🥵🥵 She will be getting plenty of stares and I’m guessing many offers to rub lotion on that soft doughy body! 🤗🤗🤗 

I’d say the pink one is my favorite, I think it hugs your curves beautifully! 😍😍😍 The cow print a close second though! Idk, the cow print suits you well 🐮😍🐮😍😂, and I’d love to see peoples reactions lol

Response from the author:

Thank you for making me smile! 

Link to review
Guest dade76

Beautiful fat woman. Seeing your soft belly that keeps growing is gorgeous and drives me crazy. Each of your videos has to be watched 1000 times. A big kiss.

Thank you!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Snatch up Lauren's third (and BEST!!) bikini try-on video as soon as you can!!  We already know that Lauren is going to look absolutely phenomenal in any well-designed plus-size bikini, and these 4x's are fantastic fits for her wonderfully voluptuous shape and fabulously lush curves!!

Each of the five bathing suits Lauren showcases in this clip represents a uniquely different style, which means that while obviously looking incredible in each one, they each also present her in their own special way.  You'll love the different ways you'll be able to admire her in each one as well as listening to Lauren explain, with her typical (and adorable❤️) bubbly excitableness, what she loves about each of them.

Whichever bikini ends up being your favorite, I think we can all agree that they each do a terrific job in showing off Lauren's amazingly plump hourglass figure.  And I think we also all should take a moment and just be thankful that at least some designers have finally realized how spectacular full-figured women like Lauren look in bikinis that are actually made to fit them well.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you!

Link to review