2 Screenshots

About This File

🐷SO... DADDY, CAN YOU FEED ME?🔥

IN THIS VIDEO…

ROLE PLAY / LIL PIG / BELLY PLAY  / BELLY RUBS  / BELLY BOUNCE  / BELLY SLAP  / DADDY'S PIGGY 

YOU’LL WATCH…

LAURA CAN'T BE CALL A LITTLE PIGGY... HOWEVER, SHE LOVES TO PLAY THE SUBMISSIVE FEEDEE, THIS TIME, SHE IS FOLLOWING THE ROLE OF THE LITTLE PIGGY WHO NEEDS FOOD... TOONS OF FOOD FROM HER FEEDER (YOU). SHE PLAYS HER HOT AND BIG... BIG BELLY ALL THE TIME, WHILE SHE HAVE A SMALL TALK WITH YOU ABOUT HER BIG BODY. 

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

I JUST LOVE THE IDEA OF BEING YOUR LIL FAT PIGGY... THE ONE IS ASKING YOU FOR FOOD, AND IS ALL THE TIME NEEDING YOUR FEEDER WORK... EVERYTHING RELATED TO BE YOUR SUBMISSIVE FEEDEE IS VERY HOT TO ME, TELL ME, HOW MUCH DO YOU ENJOY THAT IDEA? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !🤩 and Wow !!!😯❤️ I am not going to lie ,, about this video ,,your BIG HUGE FAT !BELLY ! just continues to get FATTER!!! 😍And Hotter🥵 ❤️and FATTER!!! 😍And Hotter 🥵❤️and ,,,,,FATTER!!! 😍❤️So incredibly ,bouncy 😍💕and jiggly 😍💕 and just laying back on the couch ,while your BiG FAT HUGE GUT is ,,, just hanging out ,underneath and ,,,touching the couch 🛋 ,,,while you snack on those gummy bears 🐻,,, all the way ,,from the top ,to the bottom ,,in side that ,plastic ,container ,,while you play with your BIG !FAT !jiggly !hot 🥵 FAT!!! GUT !!!,,, Some more ,,,and also ,,in the whole video 😍❤️just poking it ,and grabbing ,more and more ,HUGE , FAT ,Jiggly soft rolls ,,,,and just filming this beautiful ,🌈❤️attractive ,❤️gorgeous ,❤️lovely view ,❤️,,,,too me there is so ,,much more ,,content ,,,coming ,,,that I can not ,,wait to see ,,,and it’s only the second week ,in March  ,,,WOW !!!😯                             P.S. I really loved ❤️ the way ,,you did your  pig tails 👧💕in your hair ,,,it looks really stunning  and ,cute ☺️ ❤️💕

Link to review